Chapter Eighteen

~ Nico ~

Waking up at whatever time it was right now with a massive pain on my backside was literally a pain in the ass. Also was this defiantly not on my bucket list. Not only my ass was sore as hell, so were my eyes and they felt more than just dry. But was I surprised? No, not really. Because after all did I bawl my eyes out yesterday like a pathetic baby. Something in my life I defiantly wanted to bury in a deep hole, forget and never talk about it again. But sadly it would be so easy. After all I could change it, so I needed to think about the more important things like getting up from the bed with my sore as hell ass. I needed a really hot shower and a change of clothes. When I have this accomplished than I could plan my revenge on this backstabbing f*cking a*sholes. I already planed their murder in my head and let me tell you it would be bloody and indeed not pretty.

How I wished for Daniela to be here. I know she could be a handful most of the time and sometimes I just want to strangle her. But still right now I needed her the most.

I put my hands under me and tried to heave myself up. I felt really weak my arms started to shake a little, because my weight was too much for them at the moment. After some struggling I was on my knees. It was a painful and exhausting task, but I managed. But sadly I was a little stuck now. The pain in my ass was so hard that I couldn't move. What should I do now? Lie back down and just hope to die? No, I won't accept defeat.

With a little bit more struggling on my side I finally accomplished to get up from the bed. I felt a slight breeze on my backside, because the cover fell down with all my struggling. But I needed to get to the bathroom now soon as possible. Standing up was really tiring, but I managed so far. I tried to take my first step with trembling legs. But luckily I didn't fall, so I took step after step. I was so slow that even a snail would be faster than me. Finally I was in front of the bathroom door. I opened the door and went inside as fast as I could. And just to be save and sure I locked it as soon the door was closed. I let out a sigh of relief. Now I had the time to take a better look at the room and I was just as stunned as the first time I saw the bedroom, which belonged to this beautiful bathroom. I went in front of the huge mirror and startled back, because of what I saw. I was never a person, which gave his appearance much consideration. But right now I was shocked how bad I looked. I had dark circles under my eyes, my eyes were swollen and red. You could tell that I cried like a baby for a long time. My lips were cracked and beyond dry, I was even paler than normal. And let me just say that I have a really bad hair day today. Whose fault was that? I looked like a complete mess and my whole body hurt like a b*tch. Well, the a*shole will defiantly get a piece of my mind once I see him. But for now I'll try my best and make myself presentable. Starting with a hot shower, maybe it'll also help with my body pains.

After my shower I felt already a lot better, but still not all that great. I found some clothes to wear in my size in the big walk-in-closet. Not my typical style, but they didn't look bad. So I changed into the blue jeans and the white button down I also put on my own shoes. When I was done with everything I went to the door. I grabbed the doorknob and with one last and very nervous sigh I opened the door. To my surprise the door opened I was the firm conviction that the door would be locked. But despite my consideration the door really wasn't looked.

Now outside my cage I didn't know where to go now. Should I go down to the dining room again? Maybe they are there, but that not certain. I didn't know any other direction to another room where I could find somebody. So I decided to go downstairs first and search for someone. When I arrived downstairs I sadly couldn't see anybody. Dead silence. What now? Hmm, I should try another approach.

"HELLO? ANYBODY HERE? Итальянский? (Italian)" I shouted with all I got. And I seemed to have luck. Once I finished shouting I could hear running from many different directions at once.