»12«

~Warning: I will switch from 3rd to 1st person sometimes
-
-
-
We woke up at about 11:00am. I got the essentials for the trip, then went and put on a chill outfit for the flight.

You walked downstairs and set your bags down on the small white couch, then went to make pancakes for the boys

You walked downstairs and set your bags down on the small white couch, then went to make pancakes for the boys. They came down about 15 minutes later and ate. We all got in my hummer and drove to the airport. It was cold, rainy, and dark so it was a calming drive. We got to the airport and sat in some seats. It was a bit crowded due to other travelers who were mostly fans. We then heard our flight being called so we waved our goodbyes and got free from the crowd of screaming and crying fangirls. We boarded the plane and got some snazzy first class seats so you already knew it was gonna be a long but comfy flight. We had two tables with four seats, all facing each other like a dinner table. The crew ate, drank, then relaxed. The last thing I remember and felt was a blanket go over my shoulders, near my neck.

***

"Y/N" called one voice.
"Y/N!" Said another. Your body woke with a jolt and you looked at Ethan and Tyler who were peering above you. Tyler smiled and walked off and Ethan spoke in a calm and soft voice. "Cmon babe. We can nap at the hotel." You smiled and got up lazily. Holding the warm fuzzy blanket around you, you stepped off with your bags. Your body struggled to pull weight so Tyler took the bag with the cameras and Mark took the ones with your clothes. We walked through the airport together and called an Uber. He got there in only about 10 minutes so I was already giving him a good tip. The trip was long and boring with quiet music playing and occasionally the driver talking to me about his kids, the places around Boston that were nice to visit, or the crazy experiences he had behind the wheel. He told a couple of cheesy jokes and said he never had a passenger that actually talk to him because I thought he was a total creep. The car came to a stop at the spinning doors of a large hotel. You stepped out and paid about $100 and when you tried to tip him a $20 he refused but I insisted and took $40, then slipped it into his chest pocket. You could tell they didn't have much money so you politely said "take your family out. You've all earned it." The happy tears rolled down his cheeks as be stepped out of car and hugged you. You hug back happily as quiet sobs came from him. A few minutes after more thank you's and hugs he got back in his car and drove away. The guys were already inside because it started to get cold and rain.

When you got inside they all stood and followed Ethan. We were all very tired so there wasn't much conversation between us. The suite Ethan had booked for us was expensive but we all pitched in and got it anyways. Ethan turned the corner to two large wooden doors saying "welcome to our temporary house." The room had three beds, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a patio with a beautiful view. You went to your room and set your bags down. Ethan came in after you, set his bags down, and plopped on the bed with a heavy sigh. You crawled into bed next to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist. You massaged circles on his back and watched him doze off into a deep sleep. Soon you felt your eyes grow heavy in finally shut.