A handsome nightmare on your street

The next morning, you felt so tired. You tried your best to stay awake after what happened that night. It was okay now, that every time you close your eyes, you don't see him. But now, you're no longer going back to that graveyard. After a few hours of fun, you forgot all about last night, and thought it was a dream. It was then getting dark, and you decided to go to bed. When you got in your room, your room started getting misty, and you started feeling funny again. You then heard the voice again. "I'm back, my dear," it said. The dark figure then rose up from the ground, and looked at you. The mist then disappeared, and you snapped out of it. When you did, you saw him, and almost screamed. Luckily, he covered your mouth before you could say anything. Your eyes widened at him. He was dark, like black and gray. And he had hair on his chest. He also didn't have a mouth. You studied his body again, and realized he wasn't a human. He was a hedgehog. "Wh-wh-who are you?" You asked, feeling scared. "I am Mephiles. Mephiles the Dark," he said. "And you are?" He asked. "I-I'm __________," you said, your back facing the wall. He then slowly walked to you. "What a beautiful name you got there, my dear~," he said in a seductive tone. You blushed as he grabbed your hand, and rubbed it lightly. When you touched him, he felt cold. You looked at his muzzle. "You don't...you don't have a mouth," you said, trying not to sound mean. "I know," he said. "Then, how can you talk?" You asked. "I just can," he said. "What do you want from me?" He then placed his hand on your heart and you gasped. But then, you started to smile. "What I need from you, is your love, my dear," he said. "And my love you will have," you said, in a seductive tone.