The true power of darkness

The purple light faded away, and Mephiles appeared in his crystal form. He then walked to you with his red and yellow eyes. You crawled back a bit in fear. Just then, his eyes and muzzle started twitching as he began to laugh evilly, and a mouth appeared on his muzzle, smiling at her with his sharp fangs. He licked his lips and winked at you. "Awww, what's the matter my dear? Did I scare you?" He asked, smirking. You didn't move or say anything. "Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark, are you~?" He asked, seductively. "N-n-no," you said, nervously. He then pinned your wrists. You looked in his eyes, shaking with fear. "Don't be afraid, my dear. The darkness is not gonna hurt you." He then leaned forward, and lapped his long, slimy, wet tongue against your cheek. "Eep!" You yelped. He pulled his tongue away. "Tasty...," he said, smirking. He licked again a little faster, and you slowly started enjoying it. You moaned slightly as you felt his tongue and his saliva trickling down your neck. He then started kissing all over your face, and you began giggling. As he kissed down to your neck, you let out a gasp and then started moaning. "The only thing that hypnotizes me is your body, my dear," he said. "Ooh, like what you see~?" You asked, teasing him. "No," he said. "I love what I see." You smiled at him and he smirked at you. He then nibbled your neck and you let out moans. "Do you love this?" He asked. You nodded with a flushed face. "U-u-huh." He smirked and went down further. He licked and kissed every part of your body, leaving you crying out moans. "Oh Mephiles!" You moaned. Mephiles chuckled and flipped you on top of him. "Your turn," he said. You rubbed his ears and kissed all over his muzzle, making him blush and moan lightly. You then licked his muzzle and he grew surprised. "Damn...," he said. "You're so good." You giggled and said, "Why thank you." You then went down and kissed his body. His body was making you so crazy, you started kissing and licking fast. "Woah! Do you love me this much?" He asked. You panted and said, "Yes...I do...." He smirked and got on top of you fast, and then, a huge shadow blanketed you and him. "Let us drown in darkness!" He said with triumph. You held him as he held you, and you both shared each other's love under the blanket of shadows.