Chapter Two:Libby(POV)

6 years later.

Unfortunately, its been a while since my mum died, My dad has been struggling lately and I don't know what to do my sister Shelly has locked her self in her room and only comes out if she desperately needs to or when its a family occasion she never talks to us or tells me stuff like us girls used to we used to all sit in mums room and have a girls night no boys Just girls and it would be funny we would play all games and tell each other our deepest secrets and why we were upset. I miss her and I need my older sister right now and it hurts so much to see my two family members to be like this shutting them selves out of the world, I do I really have to see my dad depressed for the rest of his life I cant stand it!I've tried and its not working everything and I'm struggling.

All I want to do is scream and cry into one of those pillows like in a film. I know mum would hate that so I keep it In so I know when she looks down on me she is proud of me and she knows I am strong and she is proud to have me as a daughter. "Hi dad, how are u feeling today?" I asked with hope that he might be a little better "good, never been better" e huffed grabbing another cheese puff out the loud packet, I looked down at my tea and said "dad you need to eat something healthy for once! And mum is still with us its been 10 years dad get a life and stop sobbing over it and be a man that you used to be mum was a attractive person and its not her fault that the major loved her but remember dad she chose you no one lease you because she loved you!" I did not mean to be so aggressive but it's the only way he will listen.

I have nearly had to act as the adult for 6 years now since I was 16 I had to look after this whole entire family I felt like the parent but I had to help my dad and Shelly. She broke up with her boyfriend. When she found out he was cheating on her with her best friend (yeah I know ouch) 19 years of age and still going through things like she was in high school still, "Shelly breakfast is done" I shouted from the kitchen can you bring it in my room" she replied I stormed up into her room and opened the door "I'm not having you hide up in your room now come upstairs and eat. NOW!" I shouted, she jumped out of bed and rolled her eyes. "coming" she huffed opening the door wider on the way hitting my shoulder."
Excuse me what was that for!" She just looked at me and raised one eyebrow a Huff came out of my nose and she stormed vastly down the stairs (Sometimes I wish life could be easier)

"Well now that we're all downstairs why don't we EAT?" She said with the most fakest smile. "Of course" I smiled back "You are going to school and again I'm not taking no for an answer." Dad said out of the blue "b-but I need to look after you though dada dada you Shelly" I said in shock "I'm your father and you are 16 you are going to high school again I'm not letting what's happened ruin your education" he said in a strictly "fine dad only for you promise you will be fine?" I asked "promise dear" he said nicely. Then walked off  he wanted to get some sleep he also needs it. I was tired.
Running around people all day helping its kinda hard if you think about it it's weird too dad is the adult and I'm the child needing school but he just slumps around all day CREEK Shelly moves back her chair "lost in your own world there" she said suspiciously "no joy at all just thinking"I looked to the glass window and thought about how other people going through things like this. Must be terrible,"well if you don't mind I'm going back up to my bedroom and I'm going to bring this carton of apple juice with me,is that alright with you?!"
"Of course it is you can do what ever you want. But for now on we're going to have breakfast together like we used to.Ok?"
"Ok I guess wouldn't hurt would it to sit and eat" Shelly said. I smiled "Good thing we're talking again n'it " I smirked "shut up you weirdo" she said smiling while walking up the stairs. I haven't seen her smile in a long time it's nice to finally see one. "Darling!" Dad shouted from the bathroom "What!" I shouted back.
"Do you mind bringing up the new shower cream in the shopping bag please" he answered
"What one?"I questioned
"I don't know,just find it" he laughed.
After what it felt like seconds I branch it up to him. "Thanks dear, Love you. Also thanks for getting Shelly out of her room it's been a while since I've seen her pretty independent face of hers" I smiled and closed the door "No problem dad" I muttered. "SPLISH SPASH I WAS HAVING A BATH. ALL ON A SATURDAY NIGH UM HUMM YEAH MAKING EVERYTHING ALRIGHT..SPLASHING AND A SPLASHING" I laughed "Dad. Shut up" I walked away laughing also the first time in a while, I'm glad maybe we might just be a normal happy living family again not a sad one that everyone whispers about like 'that's the girl who's mum died 6 years ago in the most biggest accident in this town yet!' And 'She was in and accident in 2011 now look at her she's a wreck. In my opinion I think she needs someone to talk to' that's some of the snobby snarky, comments that go round this shit town. Pathetic SMPH!