Chapter Three:Robbies(POV)

I woke up and had breakfast thinking about things. I don't know how she crossed my mind but she did "Libby" I muttered to myself " what did you say son?"
"Nothing, Nothing dad" I said awkwardly.
(In my opinion I really hope she is ok and the reason I know her name is because she was really nice to me when we first came to school, you know before she left even know I'm popular and on the basket ball team. That didn't make me happy (it did a bit) But she knew how to make me smile and yeah I'm the boy who stood up those men when they came from the bar)

I want to go see how she is doing. I finished breakfast and headed for the door "Excuse me"a deep voice shivers down my spine,I turned around "Dad hi how you doing" I said sarcastically "Where are you going" I looked around and gulped "uhh, out" I shrugged "well... you cannot go out without your £2000 Hugo Boss coat that keeps you warm" he smiled while handing it to me "yeah" I put on a fake smile "we'll see you later dad" I ran out the door waving goodbye.
I walked along the poppy fields counting what I had in change until I almost made it to hers. I was shaking inside I didn't know how her dad would react seeing the majors son at his door after knowing that my dad loved his wife. Uh yeah don't want to mention that any time today. I got to there fence and opened the gate locking it behind me, I'm so scared about her dad...
KNOCK KNOCK should I knock again?maybe they didn't hear me I was just about to knock again when it suddenly opens.
"Oh it's you." John Suddenly says. I slowly start nodding "Y-yes sir"
"What are you doing near my house or even at my door." He says suspiciously,"I wanted to come see if Libby was h-home" I stuttered. "Well no she is not. Good bye." He shouted, I went to turn around when I heard a faint voice " dad don't me horrible. I know him from school" I hear the door open back up as she smiled "Come in Robbie." She grabbed my arm and giggled. She pulled me upstairs and into her room, like I was her best friend? I felt bad maybe I should say something, " Hey you ok last time I saw u-" she stopped me as she over lapped my sentence "Robby don't talk about. Why are you here ?!" She grabbed a book and slammed it down I smiled "Hey what's so funny!"
"You. I came here to see you"He laughed. We sat there staring at each other, moments later I cleared my throat and we both nursed in to laughing " We were just sat here" she smirked whopping a tear from her eye from all her laughing. "So umm Libby do you want to go to the beach?" I asked while trying too change the subject.
"Yeah sure, we might want to sneak out the window." She said sneakily, "let's go then" she opens her window and said "the are vines and we have to climb down them so don't be a baby Robbie" she giggled "I ain't no baby" I moaned. We climbed down and set sail for the beach "So how have you been Miss Libby Brown" I smiled. "Shut up Rich boy" she ran down the steps laughing. I ran after her hoping not to fall "wait for me Libby" I shouted, as she got to the bottom she stopped and stared "Th-this is beautiful, I've never been here before" she gasped.
A big smile emerged on my face as those words came out her mouth. "Well, I come here when I'm angry or something is on my mind. But now this can be me and your spot." I said kindly. "Good thinking mate" she said punching my shoulder I sat down and just stained at the sea, " It's beautiful isn't it, the sea just over laps it self and sparkles as the sun sets" she smiled to the tone of my voice "yes it's certainly is" she agreed she grabbed my hand and my heart just started thumping against my chest, " come on let's go in the water?" She asked,she flicked of her shoes and I undone the laces from my Nike air maxes. " Fine let's go" I mumbled "YAY!" She screamed of excitement. We ran towards the water, as I stepped in a shiver went down my spine.

"I knew you were a pussy" she giggled "I'm not a pussy, you are" she looked confused as I said that I gabbed her leg and she fell in "Ha who's the PUSSY now" I laughed back. She scowled then sarcastically smiled moved towards my the pushed me over we both were in the water together. The sun started to go down and we sat down on the top of the beach where a big tree makes shade. She cuddled into me then we watched the sun go down.
-
Mind.

She is just so beautiful. I can't help but look at her blue sparkling eyes the sun shimmering on her sulking smooth skin I just had to show her I care...

Reality.

She looked up at my face we cheeks red "oh don't go all shy on me now Miss Brown" I said sarcastically she smiled I moved in closer and so did she. What was I thinking. I don't care. Her pink silky lips touched mine and it was passionate put not possible and the best moment because the sun was on the horizon just about to go down and I stopped "we should get u home missy" I said " let's go she said punching my arm. " I'm sorry I kissed you" she said, " it's ok" I mentioned, " I hope we can be good friends" she said climbing up her vines I nodded " great idea me to" I whispers. " I'll see you at the beach at 7:45 she whispers loudly closing her window " me too" I shouted quietly, as I strides off.