(Rose/Huntsgirl) Exam ADJL:

Yes Its Me I Am Examing A ADJL Chacther so lets get this started this show american dragon jake long came out in 2005 on disney channel before all the shit they have on now this was the good old days for cartoons.

Most 14 And 18 Year Olds May Remember The Show And It Being Cancelled Because It was unsuitable for kids I thought Proud Family was more of a unsuitable show i'm not saying I didn't like it I loved it now on to the exam.

In American Dragon Jake Long We Are Told Many Stories From The Point Of Veiw Of A Middle School/Junior High Student Jake Long Who Has Magical Powers And Can Transform Into A Dragon.

He Is Trained By His Grandfather/Master Lou Shi As The American Dragon He Must Protect Magical Creatures From Evils Such As Keplis, Chimeras, Trolls, And The Infamous Huntsclan.

Thats Where Rose Comes In Rose Is A Pretty Girl Jake Loves They Have Spent Time Togather Before But In The First Episode.

Jake And Rose Bump Into Each Other It is Then Realifed To us The viewers that she has a dragon birthmark which jake mistakes for a tattoo.

That Basically Relieves To Us The Veiwers That She Is Huntsgirl The Ninja In Green With The Huntsmaster Is His Apprentice Known As Huntsgirl.

But Unfoturnalty Jake Does Not Know This Which Drives Us Crazy You Guys Are Proably Saying You Look Like You Really Love American Dragon.

And Huntsgirl Yes I Do And I Will Tell You More About Her

INFO ABOUT ROSE/HUNTSGIRL:

Contents

[show]

History

She is the most recent addition of the Huntsclan (until Season 2). When she first appeared, she was just as hateful of dragons and as eager to slay them as the Huntsman himself. She even viewed it as her destiny to do so. But after she and the American Dragon revealed their identities to each other, Huntsgirl became Team Dragon's inside person in the Huntsclan, offering them any information she could find in their attempts to defeat them.

However, in one episode[5], Huntsgirl was subsequently erased from history when Jake wished upon the 13 Aztec Skulls that Rose was never taken by the Huntsclan as an infant.

Personality

At first, Huntsgirl was just as evil and vicious as the Huntsman himself, having little to no remorse in killing Magical Creatures. But as she became more familiar with Jake, Huntsgirl was no longer hateful towards Magical creatures and instead only pretended to still hate them in order to deceive her peers.