I want you so bad

Y/N P.O.V
"Ughhhhhhh, I'm so tired"
Jimin and I had such a rough day today. We had so many meetings today, with important people who want to collaborate with LOTTE. As always I was with Jimin, he's says that I'm the only one who he can trust, and that I'm a big help for the company. I really appreciate his honesty, I had never caused trouble for him, I have been working for him for 3 years now, and I can't lie it's been the best 3 years of my life being in this company. But there is a big problem, for these past 3 years I have been feeling something for him every time I see him my heart starts to beat faster and I stop breathing. I know that he will never see me as something much more than his secretary.

But as I remember Jimin wasn't paying attention at all during the meetings. He only kept looking towards me, I kept on thinking if my outfit was horrible or if I had something on my face and I was embarrassing myself at the meeting, but no I was fine he only kept on looking at me up and down while biting his lower lip. To be honest that actually turned me on a bit. But I think I was just in my thoughts, as I know he would had never done that during the meeting. Jimin never goes out with anybody, he hates dating, throughout the years being with him I had never seen him go out with a girl. He is always stuck in his office doing work, as all he cares about is work work work. But I can't lie, every time I enter his office to give him a document I see him with his glasses and his hair all up as he is wearing a white button up shirt, but what I love about that is how he pulls up his sleeves and I could see his veins pop out. DAMN, I'm so lucky to be the one to enter his office all the time, I love the view I get.

                                                                                                  Later at nightIt was 11:30p

Later at night
It was 11:30p.m, everyone has left the building, it was only me and Jimin, just thinking about being alone with him this late gave me shivers throughout my body. But what can I do, I need to finish these files for tomorrow's meeting. I need to hurry up, so I can go home. But my eyes feel heavy, "I need coffee, to stay up and finish these files".

I was heading towards the staff room to make a cup of coffee for myself, as I thought about Jimin. "Would Jimin want coffee also, I should make him one just in case he does". As I was heading towards Jimin's office to give him his coffee, I heard noises. As I was getting closer to his office, the noises were getting louder and louder. I knew the noises were coming from his office. When I was in front of his door, I put my ear towards the door, I widened my eyes as I know what was happening inside. Jimin was moaning nonstop, I back off a little bit not knowing what to do. I think to myself if Jimin is with someone and he is fucking her hard, just thinking about it makes me sad and jealous at the same time. But I think to myself that Jimin isn't like this he would never bring someone over to his office or even have sex in his office.

Minutes passed by and I don't know what to do. Should I peek through the door and see what was going on inside, or just leave. Fuck it, his moaning is turning me on. I decided to peek through the door. I slowly opened the door, I was shocked to what was happening. Jimin was mastrubating, non stop. His room was dark, filled with his moans. I couldn't breathe, my heart was beating non stop. Jimin was sweating and moaning, I had to admit that he looked so sexy, I just wanted to go there and finish what he was doing. As jimin moves I could see his full member. DAMN PARK JIMIN! My mouth was wide open as I see the length of it. He hasn't noticed that I was still there, he had his eyes closed as he titled his head backwards.