Flee In The Night 10

Azra thrusted against me as I pinned her letting a small moan out, I growled in excitement and pleasure.

I knew I had to relieve her or the heat would just get worse and now that I knew she understood why she was feeling this way, I was ready to do that.

Azra's POV:

After Logan growled I knew I had him. He kept my hands pinned above my head and looked at me with a sly grin. He kept one hand holding my wrists and put his other to work.

He slipped his free hand under my shirt and ran it to the edge of my bra. He would go to touch my breast then pull back, teasing me.

I thrusted again feeling his member hard against me. He released my hands and I let him have control, but not for too long.

His hands roamed my body as I fought to gain dominance. I roughly flipped him over so that I was on top of him. He sat up as I removed his shirt, then I pushed him back down. I kissed his lips, then moved to my mark and sucked it into my mouth making him groan. I moved my tongue from his chest down to where his pants line was. I looked up at him and winked while I unbuckled his belt, and took his pants and boxers off.

His member stood at attention for me, ready to be played with. I cupped my hand around it and moved slowly up and down. I did that while I sucked other parts of him, then decided to switch. My hand traveled to the two parts my mouth had been fondling and my tongue came out to slide down his member. He shivered and I kept going. I put him in my mouth and started going slowly up and down, up and down. After a minute I quickened my pace and finally I felt his body stiffen, knowing he was going to climax. 'Baby, I'm about to cum, you can just use your hand.'

I looked at him mischievously and went down on him again. I decided to make this amazing for him, so when he erupted I sucked it and swallowed. It was unpleasant, but anything for my mate.

His eyes were huge as he looked at me when he finished. I climbed on top of him, still fully clothed and leaned down, 'Can you get hard for me again, big boy?' I whispered in his ear. His member hardened in no time at all.

He took my shirt and bra off immediately and his mouth and hands quickly found my breasts. He sucked til both nipples were erect.

He then moved his tongue down my stomach to my pants line, mimicking my actions earlier. He slid my pants off and gently touched my wet core.

I moaned in need and want. His tongue came out and instantly he went down on me, slipping his fingers in as well. I could barely keep still as his tongue did magic to my body. He removed his fingers and put his tongue inside me. I could feel my walls tighten up, but right before I climaxed, he stopped.

He crawled up my body and the without warning put me back on top of him. I sat up and took his member in my hand and started rubbing the tip of it against my core. When I couldn't take it anymore, I put him

inside of me. The feeling he gave me was incredible, I couldn't get enough. I rode him slow, then hard.

He picked me up off him and I got on all fours, which made me laugh when we were a type of a dog and we were doing it doggy style. He thrust into me over and over making me moan in pleasure.

He finally managed his way back on top and within a minute i was climaxing into new heights, as was he.

Once we finished, we fooled around a little more, then collapsed beside each other to rest before my pack arrived.