Masked Racer

A/N Hello readers sorry I haven't updated. I can't believe this story has over 300 reads. I will put a picture of her car below. Set in Fast and Furious 6 when Dom and Letty race.

Masked Woman POVI moved my car up to the start

Masked Woman POV
I moved my car up to the start. Right next to Dom's and Letty's.
They didn't know know who I was  as I am the Masked woman.
They will soon find out I am the Queen of The Streets
A blond woman walked between the cars.
"This is London baby, Are you ready", she pointed at me I reved my car, I attracted a lot of attention from the audience.
I ignored them, I was used to people gawking at my cars.
"Ready, Set, Go" she waved her hand down and we all raced off .
I was head to head with Dom, I drifted around the corners I could tell he and Letty were trying to tell who I was.
I caught them all off guard as I spinned my car around so I driving backward's . It was something my brother taught me to do.
I spun  my car around and pressed the NOV and sped over the finish line.
Everyone crowded around my car as I had beat Dom Torreto.
"So is the person who beat me going to reveal themselves" Dom said.
I stepped out the car and looked at all their shocked faces.
"Oh my gosh, it's the Masked Woman she is Queen of  Streets" someone stated
"So are you going to remove your mask, I know everyone wants to know your identity" Brian said
I moved my hands towards my mask, they were all eager to know who I was.
Just as I was about to remove it I jumped in my car and sped off, leaving them all annoyed and shocked
Dom POV
Just before she revealed herself she drove away. I am going to find out who she is now matter what.
" Looks like we have to wait for another time to find out her identity" I stated before everyone except me and Brian left.
" Dom, do you miss Aurora" Brian asked sadly
"Of course I do she was like a sister to me, I will always protect her that is if we find her"
We both left we I drove off to meet Letty.
Thinking about Aurora and the Masked Woman
A/N another chapter done
who do you think she is and when will her identity be revealed . When do you think Aurora will be found?