I'm married

Amelia POV
I was with Deck we had time to spare before we go to Abu Dhabi. We are on the sofa relaxing with my head on his shoulder.
"Deck, there is something I need to tell you", I said worried about his reaction.
"What is it baby girl, you can tell me anything I won't mind"
"I am ma.. married" I said with my head down expecting Deck to flip
"It's fine baby girl as long as he looks after you and you love him"
"You see Deck that's not the thing, it's someone who you don't like and I haven't seen him for a while now because we decided to have some time apart due to our differences."
"Queenie, who is it?, I need to know,"
"'I'm so so sorry Deck, I didn't mean to fall in love with him, he knows my real name and he still loves me, he has to put on an act everyday and pretend he doesn't know me and that he hates me, I can't keep it from you anymore I love you both so much and I wish I could be with him", I said while breaking down.
"Mel, don't get upset please I hate seeing you upset how about when all of this is over you let me meet him and we will try to settle our differences for you, I will not ask you for his identity however I think I know who it is and even though I hate him I will do it for you, Mel is there anything else you need to tell me?"
"I'm sorry Deck and thank you I love you so much never forget it. Yes there is something else"
"What is it Mel please tell me"
"I have a daughter with my husband, she lives with him but I stay in contact with her. I love her so much but I rarely get to see her because of the dangers"
"I have a niece, I am so happy even though it's his daughter, what's she called?"
"I call her Sam, I miss her so much, One day you can meet her"
"Sam, it's a nice name have you got a picture"
"Yes" (picture at the top)
"Oh I have a message from her"
S-Sam A-Amelia
S- Hi mum, how are you? I'm with dad, I'm sure you know where we are due to your amazing hacking skills"
A- Hi Sweetheart, I'm good even better to hear from you, hope your both well and I hope to see you soon. I am with your uncle and he wants to meet you soon as well.
S- Wow can't wait to see you both. Dad told me I have two uncles which one is it ?
A- That's good sweetie its my twin brother. What are you doing?
S- Dad's in a meeting with everyone. Have to go now Dad wants me. Love you
A- Bye sweetie love you too.

Dom POV
I have got everyone in Hobbs room to discuss the fact about Amelia being married and who it could be.
"Guys during the mission I found out something that could help us", I said
" Do you want me to take Samantha out of the room?", Elena asked
"No she can stay" Hobbs said
"I didn't know you had a daughter, what happened to her mother", Roman said
I think he went to far with that question
"Its none of your damn business!" Hobbs snapped
"Baby what are you up to, why are you smiling so much?" Hobbs asked the question we were all wondering
"I am messaging someone", she said sassily
" Who are you messaging Honey?" Hobbs asked
"I was messaging Mum"
That shocked us all, I didn't think Hobbs had a wife or partner
"Oh that's nice Baby, what did she say?" He said worried that they will ask about her name
"She said that she wants to see me soon, I really miss her daddy, when can I see her?"
"Well your mother said that she will see you soon so hopefully she will come and visit us soon." Hobbs said also hoping to see her soon as well
"Dad she said me not you, we will probably go do some shopping like mum always does or she will take me out to dinner with my uncle or grandma"
"Oh you just got sassed" Roman said while laughing his head off.
"You shut your mouth or I will kick you out and don't make a comment about that. Baby I know she said that but just let me speak to these guys okay."

Amelia POV
S- hi again after dad asked me what you said, I sassed him about how you want to see me not dad so we can go shopping.
I laughed so much so did Deck
A- That's my girl sassing your daddy. PS I agree it will just be us going to get some shoes and going to the cinema
"She has your attitude sis so much", Deck said still laughing

Dom POV
"So what I wanted to say was Amelia is married from how Mr Nobody called her Mrs Shaw.", I said
"So who is it?" Brian asked
"Whoever it is she must not want anyone to know who it is" Letty Said
Hobbs was being awfully quiet just watching his daughter.
Before I could ask him what he thinks Samantha laughed out loud.
"What is it Baby?" He asked suspicious to what made her laugh so much.
"It was something mum said" she said through laughter.
"Come on show me, I wanna she what your mother said"
Hesitantly she gives him her phone
"That's my girl sassing you dad, she is such a cheeky woman sometimes." Laughing slightly
We continue our discussion after she sits back down.
"So Hobbs, do you know anything?", I say hoping he does.
"Sadly I don't Torreto" Hobbs said
"Well then off to Abu Dhabi, hopefully we will find out the truth soon", Letty said although she didn't look happy.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Any ideas of Amelia's love life as more was revealed let me know what you think of this chapter. Also what you think about the talk between Amelia and Deckard. I won't say anything in case people don't know.