They're Here

Hey Guys! Before I start this, just wanted to say...My AOT Character X Reader is published! It's a Levi Ackerman X Reader called His Favorite! Please go check it out I worked hard on the first chapter! Now onto the 8th chapter of this story :3
---------------------------------------------
You sat down at the coffee table near the couch. Dust sat down across. "Okay..so what you have in mind?" Dust said tilting his head. You smiled and jumped up. You enthusiastically told Dust your plan. How you and him are going to ambush them. The ways to stop them. He laughed when you were done, he loved your happiness. You blushed insanely, "W-why are you laughing!?" You said as you crossed your arms. "Y-your happiness makes me smile..I love it!" He said as he stood up. "It's a good plan Y/N..I think it might just work." He said as he hugged you. Just then..he kissed you. The lights dim, the moon in the night shining. Then "BAM!" Dust went right to the ground. "D-DUST!!" You shouted. You looked toward the door. There stood a skeleton with a red glowing think in the middle of his chest, his eyes bled black goo. "Found you bitch." He said darkly. You ran in front of Dust. "You can't hurt him!" You shouted. "Yeah I can, get out of my way!" The skeleton knocked you down. Then another figure came, he was a full black goo skeleton. He picked you up and knocked you out. Everything went black, the only think you last heard was. "You couldn't hide long Dust."
You then knew. They came, and they took you and Dust. Or..did they?