IV

Your POV:
I pushed open the metal doors and walked down the corridor that led to the back staircase. I could sense a cool presence, undoubtedly Peter. I turned the corner and found him there, running his fingers through his silver hair.
He was chewing on gum, as usual, and walked with me up the stairs.
"How was your day?" he asked.
"Uh, good. How did you know that I come this way?"
"I've been watching you."
I stopped and gave him a startled expression. His eyes widened and he waved his hands,
"Woah, no. That sounded really creepy. I didn't mean I was stalking you, that isn't what I meant. I just noticed you came this way yesterday."
I continued to stare at him, still confused. He grabbed a package out of his pocked and offered,
"Gum?"
I laughed a little and grabbed a piece as we continued up the steps.
"So, is there a reason why you tracked me down, or did you just have one too many pieces of gum?"
"Well yes, I'm an awesome gum sharer but mostly because I have a proposal for you."
"What kind of proposal?"
"A proposal to form a club. But it's highly exclusive, only two people would be allowed to be members."
"And who would these two members be?"
"One of them has to be me, of course, since I'm the founder. The second member I was thinking could be someone who isn't in any other clubs. You know, so there's no problems with scheduling and attendance."
I smiled,
"Are you suggesting that I apply for this club?"
"What? You? Oh, well now that you mention it, you do meet all the requirements. But you do need to take an admissions test first."
"Alright, I'm game. What's this test?"
"Name your top five favorite bands."
I counted on my fingers as I listed,
"The Beatles, Led Zepplin, The Rolling Stones, The Who, and Pink Floyd."
I sensed him get surprised.
"Did I pass?" I asked.
He laughed,
"You got a perfect score."
"So what's the name of this club?"
"The Music Appreciation Club."
"And what do we do in the Music Appreciation Club?"
"Listen to tapes of awesome bands."
"Sounds dope."
He flashed me a wide grin,
"Cool, we meet Tuesdays at the Golden Spoon Diner."
"Are milkshakes involved in club activities?"
"You know it."
"Then until Tuesday."
"Until Tuesday."
And that's how I completely and utterly obliterated my plan.