The Library

"Watcha reading Dotachiin?~" Izaya asked the taller boy.

Kadota rolled his eyes then responded with,"None of your business." 

"Aw... but I'm bored," Izaya said fake pouting.

"Why don't you hang out with your boyfriend?" Kadota asked clearly annoyed at Izaya.

"Well, he said that he didn't want to come to the library. I mean can you believe that! Wouldn't go to the library with his own boyfriend..." Izaya rambled.

'I would have rather done something besides hanging with you also.' Kadota thought to himself.

"Ah, but I still love him though. He has amazing hair, amazing eyes, he's smart also, I mean even though he is annoying he's still pretty cu-" Izaya was saying but then got cut off by another voice.

"Oh, really is that what you think of me?" Shinra asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Kadota couldn't help but chuckle at Izaya getting caught. 

Izaya then turned around to face Shinra," Uh...." He said a little off guard.

Shinra then walked up to the smaller boy and pressed his lips against the others. He pushed Izaya up against the bookcase and started to deepen the kiss but was then stopped but the tallest of the three.

"Ew, get a room you two," Kadota complained in disgust.

 "Dotachiin's just angry because he doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend either!" Izaya exclaimed.

Kadota then walked away with a book in hand and whispered to himself, "Dorks."