Chapter11

I suck at wrighting!!!!

As a rush of teenagers come in I see the team minis Kaldur stand by the door and there pointing out it. I cut this morning out of nervousness so I was wearing a sweater. I snuck around the ballroom with out being seen and walked out the doors and asked "Is there a problem?" "Yes," said one of the bodyguards "this group of emos won't take there sweaters off"

"Let me talk to them. And just because we where band shirts and black skinny jeans does not mean we're emo." The bodyguards looked stunned she the group of teens were snickering. We walked around the corner and I asked "so, do you know why your here slash what this ball is for?" A teen I recognized from school spoke up and said "no, our parents just dropped us off here and left."

"Ok, next question, why are you not taking off the sweaters?" I asked. A girl replied "We'll tell you if you tell us why your wearing a sweater to your own no sleeve ball." "So if I tell you guys you'll tell me?" my reply was nods. I took off my sweater revealing a P!ATD t-shirt. I showed them my arms and then they took off there sweaters. I saw cut arms and band shirts. "Follow me to the stage entrance," "why?" "Because I found people like me. That's what this ball is about, depression and self harm."