Him

Title : Him

Pairing : SasuNaru

Disclaimer : Naruto belong to Masashi Kishimoto-sensei, Sammy Simorangkir and his song is belong to himself and his respective label

Inspired : An Indonesian Song, Dia by Sammy Simorangkir

Warning : Full of typos, BL, A little bit angst, AU, OOC

Summary : It's him. It will always be him. No one else.

( 。・_・。)(。・_・。 )

It's a nice weather to go out with your friends, family, or your lovers. But, would it be the same nice weather when you're going with your ex?

Of course it is.

Even more, if your ex is someone who you're still in love with and you know or hope more likely, that he's still in love with you. It would be a good start to reunite the bond that has been crack before.

That's what I've been thinking about the whole time when I'm with Naruto right now. Both of us are dress nicely this evening, matching perfectly with the occasion that we're going to attend. With every single thing planned perfectly, I determined to make this night wonderful for the both of us, especially to Naruto.

As I promise before, I come to pick up Naruto at 6. We went to the restaurant first for dinner. I chose Naruto favorite place, a nice small garden café, so that he will be comfortable enough. Usually when we're going out, it's always me who choose the place. Not that Naruto ever chose his own place, but like the jerk I've been to him, I tend to ignore his choices. Well that's going to change. For now on, I will listen to what his going to say.

As we enter the restaurant, I took his hand to the table that I've reserved for this dinner. Every chance that I have, I looked at Naruto. I'm very pleased to see his heartfelt smile toward at me. Probably because he thinks about the choices of place I've made for our dinner.

I know from his expression that he astounded by my choice right now, because frankly speaking, the old me would never choose a place like this. Not that I will be in the future, but I will do it for Naruto. I want to know what kind of place he likes to hang out.

That thought alone would definitely makes people sees me as the selfish kind of boyfriend that never been associates with his surroundings which somehow true but don't get me wrong. I know Naruto well enough. His habit, his character, but I've indeed never socialize myself with his circle while, Naruto on the hand, tried so hard to fit in my circle of life and friends.

Wait, I'm a selfish boyfriend.

God! I really am a jerk.

"Sasuke, are you sure we're going to eat here?" his lovely voice that questioning me, jolt me back to reality. I look at him and give him my best smile which the result is those rose cheeks is blushing delightfully.

"I'm sure. Why? You don't like the place or what? If so, we could go and look for other restaurant."

"No. I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well... First, I think this place it's without doubt, not your style. Second, they're not provided the kind of food you usually eat. So, if you want to change, we can look for same restaurant where you comfortable with."

"You still remember that?" Oh I wish I could kiss him right now. His never ending attention to every part of my life makes my heart warmhearted. I must be a really jackass back then when I treated Naruto the way I shouldn't.