paty sixteen

Michael's pov

I found myself waking up slowly but my mindset sinking in quick and looked over to Ashton in the speed of light who looked to be asleep?.. or.. dead?

"Ashton? are you asleep?" I asked and tapped tapped his shoulder but no reply. I stood up "oH fuck! oH fuck no!!" Part of me wished my shouting would wake him up but no reply or movement. I started crying seeing him like this "FUCKKKK!! I've lost my Everything!.. m-my everything.." I said and sobbed but soon finding my emotions turn to anger and sat in the corner and bashed my head on the wall "WHY THE FUCK DO ZOMBIES HAVE TO FUCKING EXIST! WHAT THE FUCK!!!"" I yelled and crossed my legs and put my head down while crying.

I think I must have insane? because I'm hearing him, I'm hearing him say "Michael? Hey Michael what's wrong??" knowing it was  in my head I still looked up anyway but I wasn't expecting to see..Ashton?! I didn't question it though but just hugged him very tight in which he hugged back "why are you crying??" he asked confused, probably still half asleep. "I got..so scared.. I thought you had died" "what? why would I have di-oH..oH no I haven't died" I kept hugging him tightly "I don't know what I would have done, you're everything I have"  he kissed my forehead "I'm here, I'm here so don't worry"

I tested my head in his shoulder "I need you" "and you have me..You always will." I gave out a smile "I'm so happy when I'm with you, you just help me cope" he smiled back "I'm glad Mikey" and then we sat in silence, the silence like last night, full of love.

"You are erm.. Squeezing my nipples" Ashton spoke up "oH! Sorry!" I said and let go "it's cool.." he said, still holding onto me "damn..That was so.. Stressful" "I bet..I don't understand though.." "I have no idea how it works anymore, I've read too much about it that there is too many fictions" "oH.." "I don't even know.." I said and shook my head to myself. Before the discussion carry on Nick jogged in without knocking "ready for the blood samples fellas?!" "um..Yeah.." I said for us and there we left, walking there while Nick singing a song.. very badly. So bad that I had to cover an  ear at Ashton like 'tf' and he looked back at me like 'idek' "so erm...Will this hurt?" I asked "nah nah nah" Nick replied and continued to sing until we got to the nurse room.

I started to breath really fast "I'm actually so scared, I hate needles. You wanna go fast or shall I??" I asked Ash "you'll be fine, just go whenever you feel comfortable" he said and gave me a reasurring smile "either of you can go first" the nurse spoke up "I'll go" Ashton said, which I was thankful for. He sat down and I sat beside while the nurse prepared the needles.

"Sweetheart this won't hurt I promise" the nurse said to Ashton and cleaned his arm with cotton "no worries", I held his other hand, I know he's not scared of needles but I am and I knew he wouldn't mind me holding it for comfort. She held the needle against his skin and slowly pushed it in, taking some of his blood and did the same to me too. I rubbed my arm "fuck" and the nurse left "did she say how long it would take?" I asked Ashton as we walked out "a few days max apparently" "pftt I can't wait that long" "why?" "I'm an impatient person" "oH.. true" he said awkwardly and we walked back in silence, both in our own thoughts by the look of it with !One being why is he ingoring me? and why isn't he a zombie?? "are you okay?" I asked and looked over to him who seemed to be zoned out "Ash!" "eh? oH! Sorry!" He said embarrassed.

We sat down on a nice patch of grass on the field however Ashton was being extremely quiet and I didn't like it one bit though it was understandable I guess, I would be exactly the same. "So.. I've..Been.. erm" he slowly spoke "yeah?" "I've been meaning to erm.." I looked at him yet waiting impatiently for him to finish in which he spoke up again a few minutes later "I've been meaning to give you something for a little while now"  "I'm listening.." I said in which he put a bracelet on my wrist, it was beautiful.. "thank you.. That's really nice.." I kissed his cheek "I love you so much, this means so much to me" I said and looked down at the bracelet then back at him who smiled "I love you too" in which we held hands tightly "I.. Honestly feel so much better here" "you do?" "yeah.. like.. safer. And even safer with you" "I'm glad.." he said and kissed my hand.

A few days soon went by, we didn't do much but it was enough for us and surprisely somehow..Ashton was still here, maybe the bite wasn't too bad to get infected?.. I hope anyway. Currently I was laying naked in bed after such great sex until there was a loud bang on the door. The hell?? It's like 3am! "Jesus Christ" Ashton mumbled and cuddled more. I gave out a chuckle "it's okay I'll get it" I said and quickly put on some underwear but yes again there was another loud bang on the door "alright alright!" I opened the door in which revealed Nick."Nick? Man do you know what time it is?" Without replying to me, he stormed in "ASHTON" I looked over to him to see that he was now fully clothed.

"what??" He answered back confused and Nick stormed up to him "why are you here?" "what? what are you on about??"

"You! You're fucking immune!"

////////////////
Predicable or nah?