the amporas new grub..

A

ok soo in this piece of cringe the amporas live on land, CUZ WHY NOT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was a cold stormy night, you were scurrying around frightened by the lightning, suddenly you saw a light glow from a white panel that was open followed by a figure. You ran over as fast as you could and made it through the door, You saw some farmilar thing that your lusis had before they abandoned you because of your blood color. You hid behind a table leg and observed. There was a guy who was smoking a cigarette and looked like he was from the 70's a guy who was complaining about the guy smoking who looked like some hipster wizard and you didn't know if there were more. You felt something pick you up, you screed thinking it was your lusis but it wasn't it was the 70's guy. "Wwho brought a grub in the hi-i mean house?" The hipster guy shrugged, the 70's guy talked to you " I'm Cronus and thats Eridan" he said pointing to the hipster guy "Cronus does she have a lusis? Or a name?" Eridan asked (I'm not good at the amporas quirks so there just gonna talk normal...) You shook your head (sorry another A/n DUALSCARS DEAD IN THIS, THE FEELS •∆•) "what about (f/n)?" Eridan asked, you squeed..