swim lessons! (ANOTHER CHAPTER TO KEEP PPL HAPPY BCUZ IM TAKING TO LONG!)

Today was the day, you were gonna learn to swim! "Alright kitten, your gonna learn to swim!" Cronus said as he filled up a tote with water and let you wander around the back yard, you squeed with joy. "Yes (f/n)?" Cronus turned around, you were holding a acorn. "That's a acorn. Squirrels eat it.." he said as you tried to eat it, "what is she doing cro?" Eridan asked "she's eat- NO DON'T EAT THAT DON EAT THAT YOUR NOT A   SQUIRREL!" Cronus exclaimed. You dropped it and began to cry from his tone, was he mad at you? Eridan picked you up and pet your head.
^°^time skip^°^
Cronus placed you in the tote of water, you paddled but began to sink. Cronus supported your stomach and soon enough, you were swimming! "ERI HURRY!! SHES SWIMMING!" Cronus gushed. Eridan ran outside "She doing it!!" Eridan said with excitement.
~~••next day~~••
Cronus,you, and Eridan were walking to the beach when cronus bumped into terezi. You squeed in confusion, "hey terezi!" Cronus said. She didn't hear him cause she had her earbuds in, she just walked off. They walked onto the beach, and sat down as cronus applied sunscreen to you and him. You wiggled from the cold substance being put on you. Cronus put a life jacket on you and you both walked to the ocean.. another grub walked up to you and squeed, you stepped back in fear and squeed back. "Huh?" Cronus asked as early looked at you. You curled up in a ball as the grub attacked you. "is that Vriskas grub?" He asked as he picked you up Vriska walked up to you and cronus "only weakling wear life jackets..." You squeeked and bit her in the face "hey (f/n) if that's sollux than what is Vriska?"he said pointing to Vriska "ASSHOLE!" You chimed. Vriska scoffed and ran off.