Demon Ciel x Princess Demon Reader

Your black feathered wings embrace the chilly wind of fall. The purple night sky greeted you with a bright full moon and thousands of stars. Your eyes flash red as you sense a presence from behind. You sighed as you looked behind you and saw the one and only Ciel Phantomhive.

"Good evening my lady," Ciel said while bowing. "Good evening Ciel, how are you this evening?" You asked as Ciel stopped bowing. "I'm doing well, but you should be more worried about yourself," Ciel said crossing his arms.

You were the princess of the demon realm. Satan was literally your father, and he absolutely adored his devilish daughter. He would spoil you with only the finest of souls and pure screams from children. Hahah...and you liked that...wow...ok ok back to the story ajdjsj.

"You know, you don't always have to act so formal around me," you told Ciel as you started walking with him. "Well, being satan's daughter says something else otherwise..." Ciel said looking at the moon as he walked. You laughed a little before touching Ciel's shoulder. "But really, you don't have to be so formal! Call me (y/n)," you said with a smile, showing a little fang. Ciel chuckled and smiled also. "(Y/n) it is then," Ciel said as he pulled out two lollipops and handed one to you. "T-Thank you Ciel!" You said as you took the lollipop and unwrapped it.

(F/flavor)! My favorite!

You started to lick and suck on the lollipop as Ciel did the same. Ciel was mostly watching you as you used your tongue and wrapped it around the lollipop. His eyes flashed a bright pink as he bit his lip. A blush formed on your cheeks as you notice Ciel had been turned on. You stop licking the lollipop and looked away. "G-Gomen...I didn't mean to..." you said as Ciel chuckled. "It's alright, besides, I gave it to you to see how you use your tongue," Ciel said sticking out his tongue. You giggled and blushed as you elbowed Ciel in a playful manner. Ciel laughed until he stopped and became serious again.

"(Y/n), Can I talk to you for a moment?" Ciel said as he grabbed your wrist and made you stop walking. "What's up?" You asked as Ciel raised your arm up higher, causing your silky sleeve to slide down. Ciel kisses your wrist and licks it. "C-Ciel..." you said with a blush as Ciel bit into your wrist. You flinched at the pain.

(In the demon world, this is a symbol of love...well in my fanfic that's what it means)

"(Y/n), I've asked your father for permission for your hand..." Ciel said as he licked the blood off of your wrist. "He approved, but as long as we have a son that'll take his place as ruler," Ciel said as you blushed. "C-Ciel...you had feelings for me?" You asked as Ciel nodded. You blushed as Ciel kissed you passionately. You kissed back and closed your eyes as Ciel wrapped his arms around your waist. Ciel bit your lip with his fangs causing you to moan. He licks the blood off and gives you love bites on your neck and collarbones. "C-Ciel..." you moaned as Ciel put a finger to your lips. "Your father also told me not to do anything with you until we wed...and I have to obey is word or he'll kill me," Ciel said as he stared into your now pink eyes. You smirked as you kissed Ciel again.

"Well then, let's get married asap!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING!!
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE!!
SO MANY REQUESTS ARE PILING UP JASJJSDN