Dewa x Reader

"Dewa~" You said lazily, flipping over on your bed. "I'm bored...Can we do something today?"

     Dewa looked over at you and chuckled, sitting up in the process. "I guess we can try to go somewhere," He said as he fixed his hat and adjusted his glasses. "Perfect! I'll go get ready," You said hopping off the bed and running to your closet.

      You changed into a light (f/c) shirt with (f/c) leggings and (f/c) sneakers. Your hair was up in a messy bun and you put on little studs on your ears. Grabbing your purse, and your man, you both made your way to the roller skating rank.

     "I've only done this a few times so bare with me," Dewa said with a chuckle as he paid for the shoes. "It's fine because I barely go roller skating," You smiled and put on your skates. You slowly stood up and amazingly stood perfectly still.

     Dewa skated over to you and took your hand. As you both stepped into the rank, your favorite song started to play. You instantly start shaking your hips, causing you to fall on your butt. "I should've predicted this," you laughed and stood back up with the help of Dewa.

     "You're so crazy, you know that?" Dewa said, patting your bun. "I know, I'm just happy you can stay with such a crazy person like me."

     Dewa smirked and skated in front of you, doing a full turn. "Oh, so you think you're so cool huh?" You sneered and skated past him doing three turns on one foot and landed skating backwards.

     "That's cool I guess...But what about this?" He skated past you and skated backwards around the whole rink. As he came back towards you, he wrapped his arm around your waist and spun you around.

      "E-Eh?" With eyes widen, you realized you were spinning at super sonic speed. "D-Dewa! You're gonna get me sick!" You face flushed and you clenched your stomach.

     "Oops...I guess I over did it huh?" Dewa scratched his head and stopped spinning you. "No shit," You rolled your eyes and skated to the edge of the rink. Dewa followed you and stood next to you.

     "Sorry about that (y/n), please forgive me," Dewa said kissing your forehead. You couldn't help but smile. "Alright...But just this one time," you put your hands on his shoulders and looked at him.

     Dewa smiled back and glanced at the rink. "One more go?" He asked skating away from the edge. "How about twenty?" You giggled and skated next to him. Dewa laughed a little and took your hand in his as you both spent your afternoon skating together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys! I'm gonna be more productive today! Get ready for more updates!