chapter 34

Oh fucking shit

I suddenly think while we are getting over our highs.

How could I have been so stupid. I just hope he used a condom.

"Um. Not to ruin the moment... but did you use a condom." I say looking at his intense gaze.

"Oh. My darling. You're on the pill. So I didn't think to. Is that bad?"

"OMG.. I stopped taking the pill, when we broke up. I didn't need it. I didn't have sex with anyone else. I was caught up with work to be looking for a man."  I look at him with worry on my face. 

He smiles.

"What?" I ask clearly confused.

"Well for starters, It's good to know that you didn't have sex with anyone else. And two remember what we spoke about the night I gave you this." He says pointing to my finger. I look down confused. My eyes widen "Wow. I forgot I was wearing it." I say honestly. He smirks. "Yeah well its that comfortable. Just not as comfortable as me." I swat his arm at his inappropriate comment. To which he laughs. "Oh baby. you and your dirty mind, i was referring to you being the fact that your laying on my chest right now." I laugh and blush and furrow my face into his chest. "You said that you wanted a baby of your own." I say propping myself up in my arm to look at his face. He smiles and nods.

"I just don't know if it's the right time...  Wait is my caldender still merged with yours?  Did you have this planed. " I say giving him the stare.

He laughs.  "It is, Yes, and no."

I have to re think what I asked him to understand his responce.

I just don't think it's the right time....  It is.

Wait is my calander still merged with yours.... Yes.

Did you have this planed.....no

I sigh. Our phone rings. I look at the notification and it reads.

High chance of pregnancy. Fertile in 5 minutes.

We laugh. "Again" he says.  "Well every month i'mma be fertile. " I laugh. He looks at me confused. "No... Well yes.  But I meant again. " he says stretching out his words. My eyes widen at the realization of what he means.  I shake my head and jump up from the bed.  He laughs and pulls me closer to him. My backbup against his chest,  his lips lingering by ears. "But baby.  I want a baby. " he says. I laugh and make a rin for it crawling to the edge of the bed.  His hand comes down and slaps my rear,  making me squeal and crawl faster.  He goes to grab my waist causing my to fall off the bed bringing me with him. He lands on my pining my hands above my head. We both laugh. "Ha got you now. " he says kissing me. "I need to go shower.  I have to get up early tommorow. " I say trying to get up. He frowns. "Baby please. Just five more minutes. It won't hurt your two hour shower. " he laughs. "No tonnorow okay. " I tell him and he pouts. I look at him. "Your so childish." I say kissing him "Can I go shower now." He groans and relases me. Helping me up. I grab a pair of lacy panties nothing else. Swinging my hips dramaticly while walking to the bathroom. "You little tease." He smirks. "I know" I laugh. I shut the door behind me leaving it open just a smidge.  I put my hair into a bun and unclasp my bra and pull down my underwear slowly while shaking my rear. I can feel his gaze on me. I turn around to fully shut the door with a wicked smirk on my face. I quickly step into the shower. The hot water relaxing me completely. I wait a bit to see if he comes in. He doesn't. I am mid shampoo when I here the door slowly open.  I laugh to myself. I stop and slowly turn the water to cold and grab the cup on the side of the tub careful not to make some noise.  I slowly fill it quickly changing the water back to hot I hold the cup close to me when I hear the shower curtain open. I hear him step in I turn around hidding the cold water behind my back. He has a wicked snirk on his face. I laugh "can I help u?" He smiles and says. "I want to finish what we started" I laugh and say pass ne that bar of soap. As soon as he turns around I throw the cold water at him he screams and I drop to the bottom of the gub laughing. Unable to get up. He has an evil smile in his lips. "Hmm.  Already on your knees I see. " I stop laughing and seat him leg. Considering it's the only thing I can reach. "You better get up here before I can't control myself. "He laughs. My eyes widen as I stand up.  He instantly pins me to the cold tile wall.  I squeal as he kisses me. "Now where were we?" He says lifting me up by my bum.