Chapter 5 - Consequence

A/N:  Ok so the last chapter didn’t turned out as well I wanted.  I think I rushed into the clichéd vampire biting thing to quickly so im going to work on that =)  I also really enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you enjoy it too! Let me know. I love feedback!!!

Thanks for being patient!!!!

 Who ever comments first gets a dedication =)) xo

Ellie woke up but never opened her eyes. Underneath her she could feel the span of her new single bed in the bedroom with the girls.  It was quiet and she could hear the sounds of heavy sleep, snoring and deep breathing.  Her first night spent in this horrid place and she had already been sucked dry.  After thinking it through she had decided that maybe the fact that Dalton had taken a liking to her, would help her in her plan for freedom.

It almost seemed like a dream if it weren’t for the slight bruising pain on her neck kept as a reminder of the truth.  The highly feminine parts of her mind and body loved the fact that she had been stolen away and captured into a system where princes took a liking to her neck. However her logical thinking processes of were screaming thoughts of hate and loathing. 

Thinking back to the conversation she had with Mandy and the girls yesterday, -she wasn’t really listening because of her obsession over an escape plan- but she recollected hearing something about keeping cells deep within the building that were rumored to have some type of tunnel escape route. 

Suddenly full of ideas, Ellie lifted herself out of bed and looked around for Mandy. Mandy wasn’t in her bed and Ellie thought it best to ask her when it wasn’t dangerous to go looking for her. 

Thoughts of a hot steamy bath flooded Ellies mind as she paced around the bedroom.  She walked up to the door and buzzed the bathroom button.  The door opened merely seconds later and Stan appeared with a disgruntled look on his face.  “Stan the man. Wasn’t expecting you. Would you take the dear pleasure in walking me to the bathroom?,” in response Stan almost laughed but covered it with a cough as he slapped the write buzzer on her wrist. “Walk,” he said as he pushed Ellie towards the bathroom.   

“You know what Stan? I think we could be great friends? Don’t feel like helping me escape by any chance, do you?” I was feeling a bit funny and laughed at my own joke, knowing what his answer would be. “I don’t control that dog collar on your wrist,” he replied pointing to the little black cameras outside the bathroom.

***

Bubbles popped around her hands and she ran them through the steamy water.  Ellies forehead glistened with sweat as she lay in the tub soaking in water hot enough to blister skin. That’s how she liked it, to a point where relaxation was possible while her body was disinfection of germs and her brain washed of bad thoughts. 

Sitting up as a female voice boomed through the bathroom from speakers overhead, “Can all donators be escorted to the main hall, immediately.”  Ellie sighed, wishing her time had not been interrupted for the wants of egotistical vampires.  Wrapping a towel around her body and stepping out of the bath Ellie thought of home and how much she missed it.  It was thoughts like these she had been avoiding for the past two days in order to stay strong.  But it was inevitable that eventually her walls were going to crumble down and grief would posses her mind.  She missed her family and friends and wondered what they were doing this split second.  Probably sleeping. Oh wait, they would be awake.  Damn sleep schedule.