7.

{ NORMAL WORLD }

It was a rainy day in England.

"Let's play hide and seek." Lucy grabbed Peter and Susan by the hand. Both of then shrugged, they didn't really feel like playing a game this afternoon.

"Pleasee?" She begged.

Peter and Susan looked at each other, both the same expression on their face. How could they say no to their little sister?

"Fine, Ed? Are you in as well?" Susan called, Edmund sat in a big, cozy chair as he was very occupied with reading his book. If there was one thing he was interested in, it would be books.

"Hmm... Maybe." He answered, still focussed on his book.

"Why do you read Ed?" Lucy asked her brother.

"I do not just want to read books; I want to climb inside their story and live them" He explained to her. She nodded, despite not understanding anything he had just said.

Edmund was a very clever boy, but he had problems with jealousy, mostly on his big brother, Peter. He would feel himself as an outsider when the other three were busy and having fun. Reading books was helping him to forget about that.

For him, reading provided the ability to step into another world.

"Fine, I'm in." He said, standing up as he put a note between the page he had read as last and then closed the book, puting it aside.

"You seek, we have got 20 seconds."
Peter explained him and he groaned, he hated playing being the one to seek the others.

The three siblings ran away, as Edmund was counting.

"1....2......3............13.........19.....20, DONE I'M GONNA FIND YOU!!!" He yelled out. He began searching for his siblings. Even though he had agreed on playing this game, he was rather motivated to find them so he could quit the game.

Meanwhile

Lucy heard soft footsteps, but she wasn't sure from who it was. As it might be Edmund as well, she decided to just run into the room that she reached at first. She didn't want to be found.

Once she opened the door she saw the room was all empty.

Well... Not completely.

There was a huge thing under a white sheet.
She pulled away the white sheets.

Once the thing was revealed she saw it was a wardrobe.

She smiled proudly at her hiding spot, opening the door and stepping inside. She didn't want to shut the door, which is why she allowed a small space before complete closure.

Once she got in, she was pushed against different kinds of warm, cozy fur coats. She stepped backwards to try and find a narrow space she could stay, but soon found out she was able to step further and further into the wardrobe as if there was no end to it.

Suddenly she fell onto something cold and soft, the ground crushing when she made contact with it. As she looked up she saw snow. She looked around her, noticing that she was in a forest with multiple trees which looked like christmas trees without their christmas-decor and star things in it.

It looked like a winter wonderland and she was amazed by the sight of it.

Her young, yet wise mind urged her let her walk further into the forest, she didn't think of any danger that could appear.

She saw a lamp post in the middle of a place were only lay snow.
She heard some triples and saw two little goat feet step by underneath the bushes that surrounded the open spot. She went into awe, and stepped towards them.