11.

"Come on, walk a little faster humans!"
Mr. Beaver mocks, walking as fast as his little could carry him. He was in a rush and the Pevensies were slowing them down.

The Pevensies gave each other a look as Peter grinned, "And if we start running he won't be able to keep up with us."

But they obeyed and started speeding up their pace.

They were walking on a big layer of ice, the beaver had just told them it used to be a river, but now, now it is frozen. Also one of the  things White Witch had done to Narnia.

To the Pevensies, the White Witch sounded really evil and frightening. They hoped Edmund would be safe out there while she was on the loose. The beavers both rationally convinced them that the best way to save their brother is to find the army that was driven to defeat the White Witch. There they would supposedly meet Aslan, who seemed to be seen and praised as a god in Narnia.

The siblings knew that they wouldn't stand a chance against the White Witch with just the three of them so they were motivated to find that army in order to save their brother.

"Come on humans,"
Miss. Beaver now said.

Mr. Beaver adds, "While we're still young."

Lucy tripled, and looked slightly tired. Peter noticed, but the beaver kept saying things to hurry them.

"If he tells us to hurry,"
Peter said, while picking up Lucy on his back.

"One more time," He mocks.

Then he gets a playful smirk on his face, as he looks up to Lucy, as if she was the only one who was supposed to hear it.

"I'll turn him into," He breathed out.

"A big fluffy hat."

Lucy giggled.

"I heard that!- Oh god, the White Witch! Run, children run!" Miss and Mr. Beaver yelled in shock. Not too far in sight, a big silhouette of a sleight was to be seen. There was only one person who owned a huge sleight. The White Witch. The group was being chased by her.

It was a terrifying feeling, being chased down by such an evil witch.

Everyone holled on their fastest, heart pounding loud and fast in their chests.
Peter still had Lucy on his back, but luckily she was light weighted so he was able to manage.

They were near the edge of a new forest, and the sleigh where the White Witch was in, was getting close to them.

They reached the boarder and stepped over. They stopped to look behind them and noticed the sleigh was slowing down.

As this gave them time to focus on the object they had been fleeing from, both beavers noticed that this wasn't the White Witch's sleigh. The children didn't see a White Witch, to their big surprise they saw it was Father Christmas!

The Pevensies knew Father Christmas as well, in their world. However, they would have never expected the man himself to visit Narnia, even though it wasn't technically Christmas yet.

"Father Christmas! You're here!" Lucy and Susan squealed. Peter just smiled and put Lucy down, only for her to run up and hug the man who brought joy and presents every year around Christmas time.

Both Beavers breathed out in relief, they had literally ran for their lives and were completely exhausted. It had been a long time since Narniens had seen a glimpse of the man. The White Witch had corrupted Narnia for so long now, it was impossible for someone like Father Christmas to come by.

"Yes. I've come at last. She has kept me out Narnia for a very long time, but I have got in at last. Aslan must be on the move. The Witch's magic is weakening. I can feel it."