Chapter 1

"A month" Ginny says as she take a seat at a comfortable chair across Hermione and Ron by the fireplace. "A month. And still is he so.. so.." it takes a second to find the right word "So empty". Hermione looks up from her book and put it down beside her "Still?" She asks. Ron is still reading the Daily Prophet. "Yes still, I tried to talk to him but he acts so distant" Ginny sigh. Hermione looks at her with a reassuring face "You just need to give him time. I mean it's not nothing, he lo-"  "I'm sorry but aren't we the ones wo needs to be so.. so.. well, whatever he is" hisses Ron. He trows the Daily Prophet on the table. "Ron!" warns Hermione "No Hermione. I don't know what the deal is with him. I mean he bloody defeated the greatest wizard of all times! You need to celebrate it ,not crying about who knows what!" it's quiet. Ron knows he's gone to far and doesn't  say anything.

Hermione is the first one to break the silence. "Ron," she says slowly "George may be not Harry's brother, but he did feel like one for him. Listen" she says when Ron opens his mouth to interrupt "He never had a family you know, you always been his family, and Ginny and your parents and your brothers. Imagine, Ron, imagine that you've never knew your parents. That you lived with a family that basically hated you and that you one day out of the blue know that you are one of the most famous wizards of all time. Then three years later he met his godfather. Ron, you didn't saw Harry, but I did, and he was so happy, really.  Then Cedric got killed, then Sirius, Hedwig, Dumbledore. But he stayed strong. And then like it wasn't enough all those people died at the Battle of Hogwarts."

Ron face turns red "I didn't look at it that way". Ginny sigh "Well if were going to say all that, it isn't gonna make him feel better" She says as she lifts her legs before her. Ron takes his Daily Prophet and starts reading again, as he looks up he says; "Maybe Hermione needs to talk to him. She sure better understands him then i do". "Yeah" Ginny agrees "He doesn't want to talk with me. Perhaps with you". Hermione gets up "Alright then".

Hermione knocks on the door. "Harry?" No response. "Harry? It's Hermione" again, no response. "Fine then. I let myself in". She opens the door and sees Harry lying on bed. The curtains are closed, there is no light any more. Hermione walks to Harry. "Harry wake up"
"Mhhm" He groans.
"Come on" Hermione tries to get him up but he turns his back and takes his pillow over his head.
"You got to be kidding me. I seriously didn't expect this from you, mostly it is Ron. Okay then". She takes her wand out her pocket and mutters "Wingardium Leviosa" the blanket and pillow soar above Harry's head and then fall on the ground.
"Hermione" he growls. He sits right and take his glasses of the nightstand
"It was the only way" She says as she takes a seat next to him.
"If you want to talk, I have bad news Ginny tried it an hour ago. I'm not in the mood as you can see"
"When are you ever in the mood? Harry, it's been a month. When will it last?"
"When I want" he gets up to take his blanket.
"No! Sit down! Now!" Hermione yells "I didn't come here for a sleepover! I came here to talk to you. If you want it or not!"
Harry sits down startled by Hermione's outbursting. She sighs "Look, it's all hard on us to you know. Those people.. it's not your fault. It's the fault of Voldemort. Get over it. It's the past Harry, you didn't defeated the greatest wizard, i hope, to do your whole life nothing?"
Harry looks at his hands "No" he murmurs. Hermione lays her hands on his shoulder. "And if you don't want to, do it for me, for Ron, for Ginny. You should have seen her. We all care about you Harry".
He looks up "I'm sorry" Hermione smiles "I forgive you. Well now go tell Ginny and Ron that." She gets up walk out of the room with Harry behind her.

Hermione walks in the sitting room, Harry behind her a little ashamed about how he did to the people he loved.
Hermione wants to sit on the bank Ron who lays against the backrest hold his legs up and lay them down on Hermione's lap. A smile on Ron's face appears when he sees Harry. "Look who is out of bed. Good to have you back mate" Harry can't hold back a smile and laugh to him. He looks at Ginny, who is also looking at him her face is expressionless. "Sorry" mutters he. She walks without saying something to him and hugs him. Then she sits down again. Harry also sits down next to Hermione who is reading her book.