Chapter 2

"Victoire is really sweet but she can be really stubborn just like her mother" says Bill when he takes a bite from his food. He looks at Fleur who roles her eyes.

It's been three and a half month since the Battle of Hogwarts, there isn't so much happened. They've seen George not in three months the only time he'd come was when Mrs. Weasley begged him to. Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny didn't do so much they'd played Quidditch in the yard, where Hermione was always looking, or wizardchess inside when the weather wasn't good but Harry didn't liked it really, Ron would always win. Bill, Fleur and Victoire always come 3 times a week to eat Mrs. Weasley's amazing cooking. And sometimes little Teddy, and his grandma Andromeda, came to see his godfather: Harry.

Now it is Friday night everyone is on the table eating their dinner. Mr. Weasley and Percy just arrived from work and come sit on the table. Mrs. Weasley gives her husband a kiss on his cheek and sits next to him.

"It's really hard now we have a extra person to take care of.." Goes Bill on "But were used to it." Mrs. Weasley smiles. "That's good and remember when you can't take it anymore you can always go to me for help. It is going to be quiet for a little while now Ginny and Hermione go to Hogwarts Monday. And Ron and Harry working at the Ministry."

Last month Kingsley Schacklebolt, the new Minister of Magic, came to the Burrow to asks something surprising. "It's a chaos at the Ministry" he had said "People are scared that Voldemort is going to rise from the dead because he did it earlier on. There furious that not every follower or someone who they suspect could be at his side has been arrested. Everyday I get hate mails and howlers at my desk. It is really chaotic." He looked at Ron and Harry "I heard from Arthur that you two are not going to Hogwarts to finish your last year. So I have this idea in mind that you can come to the Ministry and learn to be an Auror, and of course help. I mean you two did defeat Voldemort so I don't think that they mind that you're a little bit younger." Ron was very excited but Harry could see that behind that excitement also doubt was. Harry himself found it a perfect idea he wanted to be a Auror as long as he could think of, so of course he said yes. They start at the end of September.

***

Harry is waving his hand, the Hogwarts express is steaming takes the bent and is gone. "Well this is going to be different" says Ron when he lays a hand on Harry's shoulder. Mrs. Weasley wave them to come. And they al disappear in the wall of 9 3/4.

***

A half year later..

Harry sits on his desk he shares the room with several people who are now doing there exams. Harry has his already done. And gets his results at the end of the year with another exam. Next to him is the table empty. There used to sit Ron. But a month later when they started the Auror's trainings. He quitted "Nothing for me!" He had said "Al that homework that we get. I thought we were done with school! And I don't know if I'm even gonna get a diploma. Nope nothing for me!" Harry smiles at the thought of Ron saying that. Harry did found it also nothing for him, now he's just doing nothing, well that's Ron doing nothing is his specialty.

When Harry is done with all his work of the day he goes to the Burrow. Some days he goes to Grimmauld Place but the Burrow just feels more like a home and its much better.
When he arrives Ron is eating candy, bearty botts every flavor beens, with his feet on the table. Harry put his coat on the couch and takes one been. He immediately pukes it out. He never liked it, he would always get the nasty ones.
Ron does think it's funny "Ha! Which one?"
"Rotten egg" says Harry as he takes the glass water on the table and sits down next to Ron. "You've been doing al day nothing? Again?"
Ron put his hands back at his head "Nope. Good life. But I did try to look at that thingy that Hermione give to me before she went  to Hogwarts" he knocks on the thing besides him "She took it from her house when she got to Australia to reverse the spell on her parents. I was to lazy to look good at it. But I think I get it now"

He put the video player on his lap and start it. Harry laughs. The scream is red and won't work "It's a video player" he says when Ron looks at him as if Harry just told him that animals can speak."Well it was.. you kind of destroyed it"
"A video player?" Ron asks. "Hermione didn't told you how it worked?" Harry asks Ron.
Ron shrugs "No. Well probably I just didn't listen, was to busy with other things".
Harry looks curious "Other things?"
"Yeah..you know like thinking about what I would do when I was gonna be a Auror" "That turned out great" mumbles Harry. Ron puts the video player on the table.
"Well fine, now I need later explain to Hermione why that thing is destroyed. And why I didn't listen to her"
Harry puts a hand on Rons shoulder
"It's not new, you always don't listen to her. And she probably knew because she wouldn't give it to you if not...Wait." Says Harry as he remembers something "You said later?"
"Yeah. It's almost Christmas mate. Mom is now getting Hermione and Gin of Kings Cross. Tell me you didn't forget."
"Kind of. I am lately a little busy with other things compared to you."
"Well they are almost coming, can you help hide the video stayer. I tell Hermione when the time is ripe." Says Ron as he stands up. "Player" add Harry "Video player, don't forget if you wanna have a nice Christmas present"."I remember that" says Ron with a sigh.

Well that was chapter 2! How was it? Please comment your ideas! I know it's a huge time jump, but i had to because it wouldn't be a great story if i didn't.

Xx

Naila