Adopted

Melia's POV
A guy comes in to see me.

"I think she'll do for you sir."
The guys says.

"John. Mr. John. Come on kiddo, let's head home."

The strange man takes my hand, and leads me outside as he puts me in the back seat of the car.

A couple minutes later I feel the car pull into the driveway, as I open my eyes only to see a massive home towing over me. It had tall trees in the front too!
I had fallen asleep so he unbuckled me, and took me out. He carries me inside, and upstairs.

"Um. Why don't you take a shower Alexandria."

I nod.

He turns the water on, then leaves. I undress and get in the shower.
A couple minutes later I got out, and dried off.
There was a soft nock at the door.

"I have some clean clothes for you. Ill just leave them outside the door."

I waited 6 seconds before I cracked the door open slightly, and got the clothes.
I dried off, and got dressed.
I was wearing soft black pants, a friled white t-shirt, and a black jacket with a scarf.

I walked out of the room, and called for my guardian.
"John."

"Yeah sweetie?"

"I-I, was just wondering where you were."
I say.

"Ok. Alexandria you don't need to wear the jacket right now, it's time for bed."

I take the jacket off as he takes It from my hand, and leads me into a room.

"I'll give you a quick tour, okay?"
He asks.

I nod taking his hand.

"So that is the garage."
He said starting at the two big font doors. He had three garage doors.

"Those are the living rooms, my office, and down on the right there is a bathroom."
He pointed.

"Here is the kitchen, which connects to the dining room. That door there goes to the basement, and that one in the back leads outside, which I'll show you tomorrow. This is my drawing/writing room, another bathroom, spare bedroom, the second spare bedroom just in case, and up here is my room. There's also a little room back there at the end of the hallway. I figured you could use it as a second bed room or something. Finally, here's your room kiddo."

He leads me in by my hand, and into a large room.

"That's your closet, and here's you bed. Come here kiddo."
He picked me up, and hugged me, and I crawl into bed.

"Good night Alexandria love you."
He says.

"Thank you."
I say.

"Your very, very welcome."
John says.

"Love you dad."

"Love you to, Alexandria."
He says agin closing the door to my room with a smile.

I fall asleep.🏴