Shoping

Melia's POV
The next day, John came in to wake me up.
"Morning kiddo. How'd you sleep?"
He said.

"I had a bad dream."
I say.

"What was it about?"

"I was getting abused."
I say.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't worry, your safe here with me Alexandria."
He says as I smile at him.

We head down the stairs to eat breakfast, then we leave for the store.

When we get to the mall, he asks me what my style is and I tell him: "Rocker."

"So, tom-boy?"
John says.

I nod.

"Okay, let's go look."
He says taking my hand.

We head into a store, and get a bench of dress shirts, some white and others plaid. Then we get sweat pants, and cargo style pants.

"No jeans?"
John asks.

I shake my head no.

He gets me a pair of black cowboy boots, and sneakers. Next he gets me a couple packs of socks and underwear. The last thing he gets for me are silky dress scarves.(like the ones Steven Tyler wears)

"You should go try these on."
He says as I nod, and head off tears the dressing room to try on the new clothes.
I come out after a while, and so far everything fits perfectly.

He paid for the stuff, then we went to a new store.

"So I figured you should have some toys so your not board. I know you love music so I was thinking of getting you a guitar, but what else do you like to do?"
John asks.

"Sing, run, color, write, hang with horses."
I tell him.

"Okay, how about we get you a guitar later this week, I can get you a coloring book, you have running sneakers, and how about I get you some stuffed horses, and a bike maybe? Sound good kiddo?"

I nod my head yes to him.
We head to the toy store, and I pick out a couple stuffed horses, and a stuffed cow. He also gets me a coloring book and markers.

"We can get you a bike maybe tomorrow kiddo okay?"
He says.

"But, I want it now."
I tell him.

"You'll have it soon enough, I promise kiddo. Come on now."
John says.

He pays for my toys, the lady puts them in a bag, we walk out of the toy store and head out to the parking lot. Once in the parking lot, he puts me in the car, and buckles me in, and shuts the door. Then he gets in the front of the car, starts the car, and we head back to the house to have dinner.

A couple minutes later, we're home, and we hop out of the car, and head inside of the house.

"You can go play Alexandria, or whatever you want, I'll get supper started."
John tells me as I run off to play.

A couple minutes later John called me: "Kiddo, it's time to eat."
He says.

"Okay."

We sit down to eat, and when we're done, he caries me to my room, and puts me to bed🏴