Chapter 1

Viewer discretion advised

"Lala I need you to hide here sweetie. Don't come out for nothing!"  my mother whispered to me as my father raced frantically around the room. I can see the fear in both their eyes as my mother  smiled just before closing the closet door. My brothers weren't home as we heard two men shoot out our back door. My mother screamed , the fear in her eyes growing.

"Lets go Nika" My father said as my mother grabbed the gun that laid on the night stand. I muffled my cries as my mother and father stepped downstairs.

POW!POW!POW!

The sound echoed throughout the room leaving everything silent. I creeped out the closet clutching my bear, as I made my way down the stairs . Everything was silent. I made my way down the stairs scared shitless of what could have possibly happened to my parents.

"Mommy? Daddy? " I whispered as I got to the bottom of the stairs.

POW!

I watched as my father and mother run out the kitchen shooting at whoever was behind them. I ran near the top of the stairs, crying as my father was shot. A group of men surrounding my parents as my father laid at the bottom of the steps .

I heard my mother crying, begging for her life as the men aimed their guns at her head. I watched in horror, as a man grabbed my father, kneeling him in front of my mother with a gun placed at his temple. I watched as they kicked my mother in her face, just before punching my father.

"Fuck you!" my father spat out, spitting blood onto one of the men's shoes. The men laughed as they turned to my mother just before a few surrounded her. One smiled at my father as he unbuckled his belt, while the others tore my mothers pants off. My mother sobbed as they pride her legs open. My father struggled in their grip as one raped my mother.

"She's boring. Kill this bitch." One muttered, as he zipped up his pants.  One of the guys aimed the gun at the back of my mothers head.

Everything happened so fast that I couldn't even process as my father tackled one of the men. I screamed as I watched them shoot my father, killing him instantly. My mother jumped up in defense of my father ,only to be shot in her chest. My mother collapsed at the foot of the stairs, tears in her eyes as she looked at me smiling.

"Te amo mucho, mi amor ." she mustered just before a bullet pierced through her skull..

"NOOO!!" I screamed, jumping up out my bed. Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead, as I tried to calm my breathing. I've been reliving the same nightmare for the past 11 years, the night both my parents were murdered. The memories still haunt me every night, consuming me with the memories of my parents.

I glanced at the clock, before laying back down.

6:30am.  

I sighed. Another day of visiting the devils chamber. The shit that goes on at that school was unbearable. From bullshit ass niggas, to fake ass bitches this school was pure shit. I rolled out of bed, heading straight for my closet to pick what to wear today. I settled on something simple; blue ripped jeans,a white tank top and my gold sandles. I tied my hair into a messy bun, before heading in the shower to finish my 'womanly duties' as my mother would call it.

After getting dressed, I settled with leaving my hair in wild curls and placed in my gold bones with lala engraved in the middle into my ears. I stood infront of my mirror keeping my makeup simple; mascara and eyeliner, both at which made my hazel eyes pop. I began examining my figure all things inherited from my mother.. all of which she would say is a gift rather than a curse. From my mocha color, my midnight black hair and my freckled face, to my perky D cup chest, round full ass and my coke shaped body. I smiled as I thought about how much I've grown.

I grabbed my purse before I stepped out my bedroom door only to run in to Anthony, the youngest of my two brothers.

"Where the fuck you going?" He asked me eyeing me up and down. When I say he is a true definition of a trigger happy dumbass.... he is. This nigga will start shit and shoot at anything and anyone. All bullshit aside.

"Dearest dumbass I'm going to school" I said, batting my eyelashes before strolling past him down the stairs.

"Yeah make sure that's where yo lil ass is at."

I ignored him as I continued into the to the kitchen, quickly grabbing an apple and heading out the door.

********************************************************************************************

"Bitch I told that hoe to stop fucking with my nigga so I whooped her ass."  I laughed as my best friend Christy told me the story of how she caught her nigga and another chick fucking in his car. We continued our walk to school by passing hooker and wanna be drug dealers.

'Aye shorty let me holla at you real quick!' We turned, to see a guy in baggy jeans and a big ass tshirt looking like the broke version of Rick Ross.

Me and Christy giggled before continuing our walk to school. As we rounded the corner I spotted my childhood crush, Jay. Angelo and Anthony's childhood bestfriend and the person I have been in love with since as long as I can remember.

"Wassup lala" she said giving me her signature smile her grey eyes gleaming. Jay was the definition of sex walking. Her grey eyes, long hair, tattoos made her scream sex. But don't let her looks fool you, she was just as bad and ruthless as my brothers.

I smiled trying to hid my burning cheeks. I waved as me and Christy continued our way to school.

Angelo POV

Well Ill formally introduce myself, the names Angelo; the older brother of leilah and twin of our dumbass brother Anthony. We are what some would call assassins. Deliver, kill, and gain is the motto me and my brother live by. For years we've been living the fast life, especially after our parents were taken from us. So now at the age of 23, both me and my brother continue to raise Leilah and make this money. 

From an early age, our father taught us the ins and outs of the streets and when he left we were the next in line. So here we are polluting the streets of our hometown to make a living and if one thing I learned from our father, is to never let the streets run your life. And since those were words from an OG, cant go against them.

We tried our best to leave lala out of this life the best we possibly could, but as she grew up, it was hard as fuck to leave her ass the fuck out of it. On the bright side, through all this we got a aright hand man that has never switched up or left our side; Jaylene well jay for short. God knows she would smoke my ass for giving out her government. But this girl has been the right hand woman since we were in diapers, so why not let her half a piece of the luxury life.

We've been working for this kingpin named Dom whos been an acquaintance to my father for years. So when our father was killed, he took us under his wing and as we got older things got more serious.

So here we are, living the dream life any nigga my age would kill to live, but every ounce of luxury comes with a price.