Civil War Arising

A/N: a few cuss words                                                       

                                           "MIA I'M HOME!!!" Dad's home. I walked out into the main room, where all the avengers were, well half it seemed. "Okay, who died in the family, get it over with,"  I said sitting down. "No one died, but-," I sighed at Natasha's comment before she could finish, "something worse happened that's just great, also, where's the rest of the team if it's a team meeting, plus one, shouldn't ever-(y)," "YOU KNOW WHAT BECAUSE NO ONE IS GOING TO TELL HER I AM, THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO KEEP THE AVENGERS IN ORDER, CAP DOESNT LIKE IT SO HE'S LEADING HIS OWN GROUP OF FUGITIVES."

                                            "Lord have mercy, so we're now in a Civil War, aren't we? Can this day get any worse," I ask. "Something happen at school, which teacher flunke-""no teacher flunked me it's just I have a friend coming over to do a project." I said. All eyes were on me, everyone knew I didn't talk to people much and when I did it was usually on with them. "Congrats, on conquering your struggle and I guess you're going to have to explain to them that they can't say anything," Natasha said. "Well that's been done, they're coming over tomorrow is that okay dad?"

                                              "Yeah sure, whatever," he said huffing and rubbing his temples. "Come here," I said walking up to him and hugging him. I'm 5'8" and my dad is 5'9" so he could easily lay his head on my soldier, like he did. "You'll get through this I promise dad." I whispered and then kissed his cheek. "Thanks sweetheart, now go enjoy your break. I know you're dying to get away," he said pulling away. "actually no, no I'm not. I have no life no friends, and I did all my homework," he raised an eyebrow "one question I finished the rest at school." "So, what do you need me to do I have time, I have persistence, I even have a mental grammatical checker, so you don't look stupid when you turn stuff in with grammatical errors, And," my stomach growls, "well I should say but, I need food first."

                                              We stayed up all night well 5 AM. We worked on strategy, I helped him sort paper work and files, and maybe I saw a little bit of classified information, but what i know can't kill me, right? I fell asleep in my sweatpants, Spiderman Tee, and a black beanie. I was lying on the couch in the main room as I looked at the TV. The news was on and the only thing I saw were headlines about S.H.I.E.L.D. I almost went back to sleep when i heard talking, i looked at the time and it was about 12:30, 'dad probably has a meeting with someone.' Then it hit me what time it was, 'Peter.' "SHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT,"  I call out running down the halls. In the process i slip and fall quickly being caught by....... Peter?

                                               "What, Wait, W-wa, H-how, d-dad, immpoooosssibblllee," I said as peter wiped some hairs out of my face and pressed my glasses to my face. "Your dad let me up," he said nonchalantly. "but it's my dad, he hates the idea of guys being here and he let YOU up? I meab that sounds mean, like really mean, what i meant to say was... th-" Peter grabbed my soldiers as a way to calm me down. "your dad is over protective, I get that it's fine you need to relax." he said and I just huffed out a laugh. "If you want calm or even normal, you've met the wrong girl Pete."

                                                  "Well good 'cause I don't need anything normal," Pete said. "Well, umm, your dad told me to tell you he'd be gone around the whole day and that he's letting me stay the night because my aunt is allowing me." when Pete finished his sentence it all made sense now. "Oh, your the winner of the september foundation grant, well that explains why my dad trusts you, if my dad knows someone he tends to make things less of a big deal with them, gives them less of a hard time, ya know," i said as we started walking.

                                                   "Y-y-yeah of course," he was adorkable, he was also looking at either my shirt or my boobs, I'm praying shirt, because I have nothing to see there. We walked into the main room and sat down where my books, were already set up? I'm ignoring that. We started on the assignment and got halfway through and stopped at around 4, we decided to just talk.  

                                                   "Okay, so star wars or star trek," he asks me. "Seriously, that's the first question you ask me?" i ask. "It's a reasonable question," he responds. "Star Wars obviously, come on," i say. "okay my turn," i think for a little, "You may hate me for this Spider-Man or Thor," i ask and he stares blankly. "That's not fair that's like asking me to choose between a glazed donut and a donut with choclate syrup and walnuts," He says and i laugh. "Who would you choose?" he asked me. "Well as much as I love Thor like a brother, Spider-Man. He's a kid no younger than us no older than a senior, so I mean, I find him bad ass."

                                                     "Really?!?!? I mean really ?" he asked me kind of in a weird way. "Yeah, give the chance I'd date 'em, even though I have very little social skills, and i probably couldn't hold his attention long enough to get one sentence out, let alone hold his attention for an entire date," I said to Peter slowly starting myself in the process. I turned to my left and laid on Peter's lap, "why am I so awkward and weird and everything probably terrible abou-""Mia just stop, you are amazing and what I think you need is a fun night, so we'll watch Netflix and eat junk food and I'll cheer you up," Peter said.

                                                      "Thanks Pete," I said sitting up, i hugged him, and kissed him on the cheek, "what was that for?" he asked as if he was confused. "Everything you make me feel somewhat normal, even though I'm a complete nerd and weirdo and sometimes I'm even an idiot, and I'll do this thing where i wont shut up about a subject that i've been thinking about lately, and now i feel really stupid, because I'm rambling and I'm probably boring you half to death." I look at him and he's just staring at me. "I'm sorry did I do something wr-," i was cut off by his lips on mine. They were so soft and gentle, he wasn't forcing anything at all. He had one hand on my waist and the other on the back of my neck. As for me I was resting my hands on his shoulders. We both finally gave up on th kiss and took a gasp for air leaning forehead against forhead.

                                                          "Wow," Pete said. "That was my first kiss, it was great," I said. "Would you be mad if i passed out during our movie 'marathom' type thing?" i asked looking up at him. "What would you say if I said let's just skip the movie and sleep because I'm just as tired as you are," he said making me giggle. Peter lay down first making barely enough room for me to ly on, "Peter that is not enough room," i said and he pulled me down to the coch and held me so that i wouldn't fall off. Best project ever.