1

Hiya! My name actually happens to be Sam. I'm the worlds biggest Seddie shipper! They're my phone wallpapers, my laptop wallpapers, my iPad wallpapers... My username on everything... and my password for everything! I love them soon much and they are so frickin cute! So, before you start reading this story, I'll set the scene. Wait! First, if you re a Creddie shipper, you know where the door is, and don't hesitate to walk off a cliff next time you see one. This is a Seddie only zone!

This story takes place from the beginning of The Killer Tuna Jump (Part 2). Jade and Sam are out for lunch, but that's pretty much the only thing that's the same! But, we're going to start a little differently. With a flashback from iLoveYou. When Freddie and Sam decided to break up at midnight. So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy my Seddie story, iNeverGotOverYou.

*Flashback*

F: Hey, it's only 10.30. Wanna break up at midnight?

S: Sure.

Sam and Freddie turned round and re-entered the elevator. Instantly, Freddie's hands were on Sam's waist, and their lips were connected. Sam ran her fingers through his hair, while kissing him passionately. They stayed in this embrace for about an hour, until parting to take deep breaths. By this time, Sam's jacket was off, and Freddie's shirt had been unbuttoned some way. They went to opposite sides of the elevator to re-dress themselves, and Freddie couldn't stop looking at Sam.

F: I don't want to break up.

S: Neither do I. But it's for the best...

F: How is it for the best? I'm in love with you. Doesn't that mean I should be with you.

Sam spun around nodding silently. She stared at the floor before looking up at his touch. He wiped away a stray tear and circled Sam in his arms. 

F: Sam Puckett, I love you.

S: I love you too. But right now... I, uh, gotta go, do stuff. I'll be back soon, ok? 

F: Sure thing. Don't take too long.

S: Freddie?

F: Yes?

S: I love you.

Sam kissed Freddie gently and then grabbed her jacket. She stepped out of the elevator, and waved at Freddie. He went towards the iCarly studio, while she walked towards the door. She felt more tears running down her cheeks. "I love you Freddie Benson." she whispered, before grabbing her keys and running out from the apartment.

*Flashback Ends*

Sam's P.O.V

I needed chicken. And fast. Cat gave what was left of my bucket to the kids Marnie and Jason that we had babysat last night. I don't know why she gave them my chicken. They didn't even have to do anything for it. So I was on my way out to get more chicken. But you know what? I fancied Bots. And so, I called Jade, picked her up and we made our way to the little restaurant. I waved at the robots, and confused them delightedly. Jade laughed, and managed to get us a table. We were about to tuck in, when I heard an all-too-familiar high-pitched laugh. "Cat?" I said looking round. But I wan not prepared for what came next. My mouth dropped open, my blood ran cold and my face paled. I could hear Jade talking, but I didn't focus on her. All I could focus on, was him. He was here, and I tried to hold back the tears that threatened to spill over. "Jade? I really have to go... Sorry." I stood up and grabbed my jacket, my voice gruff from the sobs that were shaking my body uncontrollably. "Uh, ok. Wait Sam. Are you- crying?" I glared at her through my tears and somehow managed a smile. "See ya later Jade." And then, I ran out of the restaurant.