3

Warning~ this chapter contains mature sexual content. 

Freddie's P.O.V

I carried her through to her room, still kissing her gently and sweetly. I knew this was her first time. I wanted it to be nice for her. Sure, it was my first time too, but I had a feeling it's more special for a girl. So I want it to be sweet and gentle, not heated like it was earlier. I lay her down on the bed carefully, and climbed on top of her. "You sure about this?" I asked her softly. She nodded determinedly, and I leant forward to kiss her. She reached her hands around my neck and kissed me back. I could tell how nervous she was, because she was trembling like crazy. I stroked her hair gently, and the trembling subsided. Instead, she started to want more. She bit my bottom lip gently and pulled on it, before burying her head in my chest as I kissed her neck softly. I ran my fingers  down her sides, lifting her shirt up. She gasped as I kissed her midriff, and then moaned softly. I pulled her shirt off of her gently, lowering her back on the bed when I had it off. I then returned to kissing her normally, sliding my tongue into her mouth and dancing with hers. I felt her fingers fumble with my buttons, and I groaned as she undid my shirt and flung it to the side. The sensation of her bare skin on mine was unbelievable, and it turned me on. I held my weight in my hands, and began kissing slowly down towards her shorts. She gasped and writhed in my hands, clawing her finger nails into my back. I laughed and came back up to her lips, where she kissed me with a hunger. I decided it was time to take things up a notch, so I slid my hands behind her and undid her bra. She looked into my eyes as she pulled it off, and then she pulled me straight back down to her mouth. The feeling of her erect nipples on my chest was burning, and I moaned as she arched her back into me. I slid my hands up and down her waist as we kissed, getting her ready for the next part. I slid down her again, this time massaging one of her boobs. All my life she'd had better curves than Carly, and only now was I noticing it? Her breasts were round and full, and her nipples a soft pink. I took one in my mouth, and smirked as she gasped. She moaned and pressed against me, making me groan too. I felt her hands move down towards my jeans, and I let her undo my belt, then undo my jeans with trembling fingers. I kicked my jeans off while she lay back on the bed, looking like a Venus. I lowered myself back onto her lips, only to be met with her hand. "It's my turn to have some fun." she whispered, before flipping us over so she was on top. She bent down to kiss me, and began grinding her hips hard against mine. I groaned uncontrollably, and she laughed. "You like that Benson?" she teased, and I nodded my head rapidly. "Okay then baby." she carried on grinding against me, driving me crazy. Eventually, it got too much, and I flipped us again. She was underneath me, and all that was keeping us apart was my boxers and her boy shorts. I hooked my fingers into her underwear, and began to pull them down. I felt her soft fingers glide over my midriff, and slide into my boxers. She began to slide them down, and when they were at my knees, I just yanked them off and threw them away. I looked at her carefully, her eyes boring into mine as I pulled down her boyshorts. She kept looking at me, her eyes full of innocence and lust. I took one of her hands in mine, and she grasped it tightly. I watched her squeeze her eyes shut, and then I ever so slowly slid inside of her. She whimpered, and I stopped immediately. I saw a tear run down her cheek, and I kissed it away. "Hey baby... you okay?" I asked her quietly. She nodded, biting down on her bottom  lip hard. "Just gimme a second.. It hurts." I smiled sympathetically. "I know. It's okay. We can stop if you want baby." She closed her eyes again and took a deep breath. "I-I'm okay... We are not stopping here!" she declared, before wincing at my slightest movement. "Sammy... We don't have to do this right now babe. I'll wait for you." Another tear slid out from under her eyelid. "It hurts Freddie, but it's not as bad now." I took that as a sign to start moving. So I did. I thrust very gently and slowly in and out of her, until I was sure she was okay. She eventually started moaning quietly and calling out my name. I began to move faster, groaning at the sensation of her covering me completely. I began to fuck her, thrusting in and out like a wild animal. But I was aware of her situation, so I was still careful. But she seemed to be enjoying herself now. I thrust in and out in and out. "F-f-fred-die?" she moaned loudly. "Y-yeah?" I said back. "I thin-nk I'm go-gonna c-cum!" I felt the same way, and stroked her hair. "Come on princess. Let' s do this together" I whispered in her ear.  She moaned and I heard a sharp intake of breath. I felt myself throbbing, and then, just before it happened, I slammed my full length into her and kissed her, capturing her scream and mine in the kiss. 

*******

She was shuddering uncontrollably, but I just collapsed on top of her. "Woah." That's all she said. And then she leant up to kiss me sweetly. "Thank you." she said quietly. I grinned. "And thank you." I said back. I pulled out of her gently, and rolled over to the side. "You okay? Does it really hurt that bad?" I asked in a concerned voice. "Just a little. It still hurts, but not as much." she replied reassuringly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologised, but then I felt her wriggle into my arms. "Hey! Don't you dare apologise." she scolded. "I love you Sammy." I said quietly. I didn't think she was gonna reply. "I love you too." she said in a small voice. And with that, we both snuggled under the covers, and I pulled her into my chest. Then, we both slept deeply and dreamlessly.

Thank you for reading! Sorry it's been like a year since i updated lol,, hope you enjoyedd. Let me know if i should keep going on with this or not please cause idkkk. see ya!