2

Warning~ this chapter contains some sexual content.

Fredde's P.O.V

She was struggling under the water. I could tell, because her hands were flying out, all over the place. I couldn't get to her, the water was too deep, and the tuna were surprisingly painful. I then decided to dive towards her. Yes, my face would be wrecked, but come on. I love her. I couldn't leave her. And so I dived. To the bottom of the tank, where I scooped her up in my arms and to the top of the tank. She spluttered for air, gasping and choking. I held her right out of the water, safely away from those crazy tuna. I saw blood leaking from gashes in her leg and head, and I groaned. She was not going to be happy. I saw her begin to look around, aware of her surroundings. "You're alright Puckett, stay with me." I repeat that sentence over and over again, before we got to the edge of the tank. I clambered out clumsily, still with her in my arms. I knelt on the ground and lay her down carefully. I cradled her head in my lap, and stroked her hair while she whimpered. "Freddie? Wha-What happened?" I shook my head. "Doesn't matter. You're okay. Let's get you home and stitched up, yeah?" she winced at the word stitched, and I sighed. Let's just say when Sam doesn't like something, and yet it still happens, blood. And bruises. Lucky for me, she wasn't in too good shape...

Sam's P.O.V

He loves me. Even after what I did, he still loves me. He kissed me fiercely, almost like there was a fire within that he needed to be quelled. I think I did the trick. I did his least favourite thing EVER. When he wants to make stuff a bit hotter and french kiss, I sometimes refuse. It makes the kiss a lot angrier, but at the same time, way hotter. He hates it, but I think it turns him on even more. I seem to be okay. After I fell, I just remember red water and then strong arms pulling me up and to safety. He seems to be ok as well. I hope he is. He saved my life. He looked so peaceful next to me. We came home and he stitched me up. He may have very sore balls in the morning... But hey, he stuck a needle into me! We fell asleep on the sofa together, but I woke up first. He was still sleeping, and I kept resting against his chest. I was nearly back to sleep when his grip on me tightened and he sat up sleepily. "Hey baby. You all good?" he asked, looking at me lovingly. I decided to be mean for a bit, and hit him on the head with a cushion. "You stuck a bloody needle inside me! I'm not okay!" I said, before leaning in very slowly. He didn't see what was happening, because he was still manoeuvring the pillow off of himself. The minute he saw me, he got the idea. And I guess Freddork started going to the gym, because he managed to flip me over so I was underneath him. And then, it was his turn to torture me. He ran his hand up my leg ( and then onto my midriff. I rolled my eyes, trying not to moan at the delicious sensation of Freddie's hands on my skin. He chuckled, and leant in to kiss me. I put a hand behind his head, pulling him towards me. "Just kiss me already Benson." I demanded, before our lips met. After that, it was a war between us. He sucked my lower lip, and then slid his lips onto my neck. I writhed at the feeling of his lips gently kissing down my neck. He looked at me as if for approval to go further, and I nodded. This wasn't the furthest I'd been with a guy, but it was the first time i'td felt like this. Because now, I knew I loved him. We'd done this sorta stuff before, quite a few times. But this time it was better. He slid one hand up my t-shirt, and left his other hand on my lower back. He pulled me up to meet him, and then began grinding his hips ever so slowly against mine. I gasped as he left feather-light kisses down my neck, on my shoulder, and beside my bra strap. He slid it down over my shoulder, before kissing the spot where it had just been. He then came back up to meet my lips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I opened my mouth, voluntarily giving him entry. Instantly his tongue was battling for dominance over mine, but it was a pretty fair battle. He eventually pulled away to breath, smirking at me sweetly. "You always have to win, don't you Puckett?" he laughed. I smiled back suggestively, and whispered in his ear. "Do you want to take this through to my room?" I asked. He nodded slowly, his eyes lighting up in a mix of excitement and fear. He kissed me again, gentler, but still passionate. I then squeaked with surprise when he picked me up off the sofa, our lips still attached. I wrapped my legs around his waist, smiling into the kiss. His hands were supporting me, and mine were in his hair. He knocked the door to my room open with a foot, and gently lay me down on my bed. He kept kissing me until he was on top of me, and then he returned to the torturing neck kisses. He kept them soft and light, occasionally leaving a deeper one that would mark. I through my head back in ecstasy, and felt him slide his hands up my top again. This time, he stopped just before my bra. I shivered at the sensation of is hands so close to me I whispered, before feeling the cold air hit my skin. He pulled my t-shirt off, throwing it across the room. I sat up to meet him, surprising him a little. I climbed onto his lap, and carried on kissing him, now in just my bra and jeans. I began to ever so slowly unbutton his shirt, and then I moved to his neck. I kissed it softly while he groaned, and I felt him shiver underneath me. I moved to nibble his ear, which is his sweetest spot. He groaned loudly, and flipped me under him again. I felt his hands linger on the top of my jeans, before moving back up to my hair. I kissed him fiercely, letting all my pent up feelings out. He moaned into the kiss, and began grinding his hips against mine again. I gasped as he did so, but then, just as things began to get really heated...*Ding Dong*