Smut 1

"Hey, babe!" You here Charlie Yell from the bedroom.

"Yeah?!" you yell back from the kitchen.

"I need you to come here!" he says.

You roll your eyes and go and see what has happened.

When you walk into the room, you notice his clothes are on the ground "What did I tell you about leaving your boxers on the ground?!" you say pissed.

"I'm sorry! But hey, can you bring me a towel?" He yells from the bathroom.

You take him the towel and when you go to hand him the towel he pulls you in the shower with him. You let out a small scream.

He pulls you from behind and you feel his semi-hard cock, even through your clothes.

You let out a small moan and that's enough to get him fully hard.

Next thing you know, he tears of the tank top you had on and starts massaging your breasts.

"Aw, babe" you say while reaching for his big cock, that is now poking your back.

You grab on his shaft and start to stroke it.

"You know, I've been waiting for a long time to do this" Charlie says. You bite your lip and turn towards him. You signal for him to carry you to the bed.

He picks you up and takes you to the bed, laying you carefully. Charlie looks at you and you simply nod in consent. He pulls down your leggings and starts to play with your clit. " You grab on to his hair and pull him closer.

"Now it's your turn" You say.  You flip him over so he's on the bed and you're on top.

You go down and start to suck his massive cock. You hear a moan coming from him, and that just drives you to suck harder.

"Turn over" he says demandingly while beginning to flip you over, he gets on top and starts to tease you by playing around your vagina with his tip.

You get so eager, and become wetter as the seconds go by, you're biting your lips and gripping on to the sheets on the bed. 

Charlie notices how uneasy you become and asks, "You want it?".

"Mhm" you reply.

Immediately Charlie takes his cock and starts putting it in. You feel only the tip is in, but you're already hurting. All of a sudden he thrusts hard into you, making you cum and letting out moans from your lips.

You grab onto his back, in the good pain, you're feeling. You feel him continue, but also getting quicker, and rougher, and more passionate in his thrusts. 

You start to breathe hard, and so does Charlie.

He pulls out and cums all over you before he gets a chance to move you decide to start sucking him off again.

Charlie pulls back as he is still sensitive from before, and you lay there together and fall asleep.