Sweatpants

You've been dating Charlie for about 2 months now, but you've never actually gotten the chance to do anything with him.

"I've been waiting for that day" You say to yourself as you bite your lip.

Suddenly you hear Charlie call out your name

"Yes?" you say from the other room.

"Come here" he says.

You walk into the living room and he's just on the couch, covered with a blanket, and using his laptop.

"I've found some really nice joggers, I just wanted your opinion on which I should get?" Charlie says.

"Um, I don't know" you say. Then you get the idea to say something risky, but you go for it "Which will make your dick print show more?".

Charlie's head turns, and at first, he's looking at with a face of confusion but then I could see the pleasure on his face of what you just said.

"Why is it just the dick print that will be seen?" he says while pulling off the blanket that covered him. 

You look down and notice his soft 9-inch cock. You bite your lip but not for long because he crashes his lips into yours. 

You break the kiss and let out a small moan. You know he likes this, as you feel he starts to harden. 

He grabs your hand and puts it on his shaft. You feel it's really thick and you feel yourself getting wetter. 

Abruptly he picks you up and lays you down on the couch. Charlie goes down and rips your panties off.

First, he licks it and then looks up at you for a second before going back down and going all in. This feels so good, you ask him to stop. He looks sad for a moment, before turning you over and licking your ass hole, this for some reason feels better, you've never done this but you like it.

Again, you push him away because you can't take it, but now you go down. You look at it first before deciding if you should do it or not. First, you lick the tip, he lets out a moan. Next, as you keep one hand on his long and thick shaft, you put it in your mouth. 

You take your other hand and start massaging his balls. You feel him grab the back of your head, and you like it at first but then he starts pushing your head in deep and you start choking. Charlie lets you come back up for air but you only get a little before he pulls your head back all the way down. He starts stiffening up and stops.

Charlie turns you over and he plays with you a bit, he takes his dick and starts slapping you ass with it, each time you let out small moans. Next, he reaches under the couch, revealing a magnum size condom. He gives it to you and you tear it with your teeth and give it back to him. He puts it on and then rams into your vagina. Immediately hitting your g-spot and you start squirting on his dick. 

He stops for a few seconds before going at it again.

You do this for a while before, you feel his breath closer to you, you know he is about to finish. 

"Aw fuck!" yells Charlie as he pulls out. You feel his hot cum all over your back. This was the best day of your life.

"So, which pair do you think I should get again?" He says with a smirk on his face.

"I think I prefer you without the pants" You say to him.