Your bestfriend

You've been long time good friends with Charlie but there was one thing that he didn't know about you.

You've been a closeted gay for a long time but every night after hanging out with Charlie, you fantasize about him. You know you'll never be able to do anything with him.

"What the hell bro? Are you series?"

"Huh, what?" You say, realizing that everything you just said was out loud, he heard you, he heard everything.

"I heard you. Don't act dumb. Look, dude, I've been wanting to ask you this for a while but I couldn't"

"What is it?" you ask, really anxiously.

"You know you're one of my best pals and I would do anything for you. I just need this little favor, remember that I told you that Sylvia and I got in an argument a few days ago?"

"Yeah..."

"See all these days I haven't had anything or anyone to get me off, and..."

So you want me to..." You say.

"Look, it's fine if you don't want to and sorry for asking"

"NO, NO, NO. It's fine, I'd be more than pleased to do anything for you, and with you, I just need to know if you're actually fine with this or are you just messing with me"

You see a huge print in Charlie's pants, you know he's serious now.

"Does it look like I'm kidding?" Charlie's says pointing at his gray sweatpants" he says.

You get on your knees and move over to Charlie.

You begin by rubbing the dick print on Charlie's pants. Then you hook your index finger on the waistband and start pulling down his pants and Calvin Klein's.

His massive cock springs out, and you bite your lip, you're still contemplating if you should go for it.

You start by jerking his cock a little, then you pull his foreskin back and lick his tip, and you notice his head fall back. You know now that he's extra sensitive there. You're so genuinely happy and his cock tastes amazing.

"Bend over on the couch". Charlie says.

You do as he says, you don't want to get him mad as this is all you've ever wanted.

You can't see what's he's doing but suddenly you feel something strange. It's something you've never felt before. He's licking your asshole. It feels so amazing, and it was something totally unexpected. You grab on to his head and pull him in closer because you want more.

Then he flips you over, your backs on the couch now and he starts tickling your asshole with his tip. He slowly starts putting it in. It's not your first time getting fucked, but he's definitely the biggest.

He's slowly thrusting into you and every now and then stops to give you a quick kiss.

Your moans are in sync and it just makes everything hotter.

Over time he starts thrusting into you harder.

"Ah, I'm about to cum," Charlie says.

"Oh yeah, I want your cum inside of me". You say.

Then you feel his warm cum ooze in you, "Baby, thank you. Thank you for giving me your babies". You say.

"No, thank YOU for helping me out." He says.

This has now turned into a regular thing and just gives you a call whenever he needs you, and you don't mind.