What'd I miss?

It's the year 3800 and Nikki returns to Dimension Thirty-Two from Dimension Thirty-One.  And when he gets there, he's greeted by one of his close friends, Sebastian.  Sebastian with his face, grabs Nikki by the arm and tells him that the bastard and once orphaned man known as Jefferson Alexander, started to announce a new financial plan to the Primary Congress of Dimensions to make the civilians of Dimension Thirty-Two and weaker Dimensions to pay for Dimension Thirty-One's army resources.  It was an attempt at complete governmental control.  Sebastian was tired from protecting his Dimension alone, trying to fight against Mr. Alexander's wanted financial control and attempts to become the Army's Treasury Secretary.  Sebastian then states in desperation: "This battle is for our Dimension's entire soul, could you help us out of the mess we're in?"  Sebastian anxiously asks, "Where have you been?!"  Nikki responds by saying that she was in Dimension Thirty-One taking a break from Mr. Alexander's ignorant mind until she caught wind of the situation that was happening at home.  Sebastian cries out, "We have to win!"

"Well, what else have I missed?", Nikki asks sarcastically.  Sebastian mutters, "I'm serious."  Nikki responds with a slightly shocked sounding "Oh."  He's worried.  An hour later, Nikki goes to look for Jefferson and he's right where Sebastian said he'd be.  At his old house.  Jefferson and Nikki shake hands and discusses the situation and gets kicked out after proving a valid point that made Jefferson feel quite flustered.  Nikki walks around and looks at the shops that are still standing and talks to the owners of said shops.  When Ten O'clock comes around, she walks to his house and goes to bed, thinking about how he'll get everyone out of this situation.