Lollipop: 3

Mini Mimi sat up in his bed, rubbing at his eyes. He smiled as he heard the familiar sounds of birds screech. He crawled off his large queen sized bed, waddling to his closet. He took out a panda hoodie with black shorts, huffing as he had to go onto his tippy toes to reach his socks. 

He dressed before entering the pastel pink and yellow bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face. He skipped down the stairs, grinning up at his beautiful mother. After a few seconds, he cocked his head in confusion as she did not seem as happy today. He pouted before waddling over to her, tugging on her long black dress. She did not pay any mind to the petite boy.

He whined at his mother, tugging on her dress a little bit rougher to gain her attention. Still, she did not answer nor spare him a glance. At this, Mini Mimi huffed and ran to his father. He raised his arms, a sign of wanting to be held. His father wore a black suit, a grim expression on his face as he stared at the ground, slightly hunched over.

Mini Mimi gave up, sobbing. He did not like this. He wondered why his parents did not pay any attention to him.

The week continued like this, his parents not paying any attention to him. Now, Mini Mimi did not try. He locked himself in his room, his parents never visiting him and continuing on with their lives.

Kookie never showed up to his house anymore, and that's what saddened petite Mini Mimi the most.