ASAP part 2

Asap POV

damn man why Kendrick always gotta ruin a nigga game? coming all up in my dressing room and have the audacity to kiss this chick like damn bruh bruh. buh i aint mad doe i would do the same if i had a bitch like her, she bad as fuck. I sholl nuf was bout to spit sum but he had to bring his ass up in here and just so happen to be with ol' girl..... wait are they even together....

Me- aye Dot dhats you?

Kenya's POV

Asap- aye Dot dhats you?

i looked at Kendrick wondering what he would say I mean I'm not his girl ...well at least I don't think I am but it would kinda hurt if he says no. And I kinda figured what Asap was trying to accomplish haha I know exactly what he's about to do if Kendrick says no but I really don't know what I want Kendrick to say. if he says yes I'll feel so special and it would just feel so good hearing him say it but if he says no I'll feel hurt but that kinda means I get to talk to Asap....

Kendricks POV

Asap- aye Dot dhats you?

the question played over and over a thousand times in my head. i don't know how to answer. if i say no he'll try and get at her and it might hurt her feelings but if I say yes she might be like "no the fuck I ain't" and sh probably don't even like me like dat

Me- somewhat

Asap- nigga what

Me- man you could say dat

Asap- its a yes or no fuckin question

damn this nigga trippin

Me-technically no

Rocky- so y'all ain't together

Me- no nigga I said no

Rocky- oh coo....then Kenya could I get cho number

I kissed my teeth and Kenya giggled. I like how she's enjoying this, then she nodded and put her number in his phone.

Jennifer's POV

okay so I like how Kenya got Kendrick and Rocky like df haha dats my girl doe so I'm down for watever when it comes to her that's my ride or die and all but damn she pulling famous nigga left and right like who's next? BOB since he's so 'fine' as she says. and oh I see Kendrick over there hatin and kissing his teeth if he was smart he would've said yea.

Nast- damn well Jennifer can I get cho number

I smiled and nodded, he handed me his phone

Kenya's POV

Okay I knew I kinda talk to Kendrick but if he didn't want Asap to try anything he would've said I was off limits.

___________________________________________________
I know I know it's short and sucky
sorry
Follow me on IG
@aye.dread and comment a ❤️ on my first picture so that I'll know your one of my readers and Fb.
Anna★