Thirty-Four

Olivia had been at Daryl's nearly two weeks now, She hadn't heard from her parents but that was expected, she did think at some point her principal would pull her into his office to discuss her no longer living at home but still nothing. It didnt bother her, for the first time in a long while she was happy in her home life and love life combined.

Her and Daryl had made the trailer home, with the cash she took from her mother she bought them a decent TV, some new bedding, and filled the fridge and cupboards up. Daryl didnt like how girly the bedroom was beginning to look but if it made Olivia happy he didnt care. What was his and Merle's room was now Olivia's dressing room, once he moved everything into their new room and Olivia put her finishing touches on the room she was quickly in Daryl's old room putting her clothes in the wardrobe and balancing a mirror on a bedside table with a chair in order for to do her make up in. Its not what he had in mind for that room but as he once playfully put it to Olivia "you have a lot of crap"

Being a Friday evening, Daryl was pleased to not have to go to school for two days and embraced the time he would get to spend with Olivia. They had been invited to the movies with Rick and Lori but after all the moving, and getting the place together they were feeling rather tired.

"Hit the lights" Olivia spoke walking into the living room wrapped like a burrito in the blanket. Daryl did as he was told and on his way back to the sofa he hit the volume on the TV in order for them to hear the movie better.

Cuddling up close Olivia rested her head on Daryl's chest, she sensed he was acting rather strange as they cuddled and assumed he had an awkward boner. "Whats up?" she asked lifting her head to look at him "nothing" he replied, she could tell he was lying. Not wanting to annoy him she didnt press any further and carried on watching the movie, not that she could concentrate on it, just by leaning on Daryl she could tell he was tense. Something was definitely up.

An hour into the movie and Olivia had hardly blinked, all possible reasons for his awkwardness going across her mind. "I spoke to Merle today" He began 'oh god maybe he wants me out' she thought to herself "oh?" she responded hoping he would get straight to the point. "I got a job" he added, Olivia quickly lifted her head up and smiled "Really? doing what?" she asked "Merle had a garage before he left for the army and he wants me to take over it once school finishes in a few months" Daryl replied, Olivia pulled him into a celebratory hug "you never said!" she playfully pushed him breaking the embrace "Merle was thinking of selling it and giving us the money but then he suggested I take over it in the summer once school is over" he explained "We wont have to worry about money so much that way, maybe even get a proper house in a year?" Daryl added, Olivia blushed when she realised his plans included her, Daryl would disagree when she would say it but she meant it when she told him she wasn't sure what she had done to deserve a guy like him.

The movie continued to play as the pair spoke, Olivia was really excited, she was relived when that was the reason Daryl was acting strange. "I didnt think you would be so pleased" he admitted making her look confused at him "leaving highschool and going straight to work isn't everyones dream is it?" he explained and Olivia shook her head "You didnt wanna go college anyway" she reassured him "the garage should take enough so you haven't got to worry about finding anything for a while" he sounded positive. Olivia thought for a moment. "You know my dad used to give me an allowance? I always said we can live of that for a long while judging by the amount I have" She spoke, Daryl listened and she needed him, she needed his full attention on this one. "seeing as you are going to work, why don't I go to beauty school?" She asked sounding nervous. her going would take a big chunk of their money but it would pay off in the long run. Daryl looked lost in thought.

"Well, maybe we will be in this trailer a lot longer than planned then" Daryl replied, Olivia narrowed her eyes, she wasn't sure if he was saying yes or not, "On one condition. Lori is your go to model for it" he joked putting his hands up, Olivia laughed "I'm being serious, I don't want no lipstick or whatever it is on my" he added "ha! you know what lipstick is!" she teased back.

They didnt even notice the movie end as they lead one another back to their room, Daryl lay her down on the fluffy pink throw, he never cared for it but damn it was soft, he moved the strap of her vest down and began leaving gently yet hungry kisses down her collarbone down her arm, she moaned slightly with each one. Olivia opened her legs for Daryl to settle in more comfortably and as he moved his lips to hers she thrust herself up to his crotch slightly and he reciprocated by thrusting back, she could feel him hardening for her and she quickly unbuckled his jeans and pulled his boxers down. Daryl not being able to wait, moved her shorts and underwear aside in order to slip a finger inside her and he knew she wanted him more than ever, she moaned but it was a pouty moan, it wasn't his fingers inside her that she wanted. He teased her some more with each stroke and when he was satisfied she was wet enough he teased her some more, watching her squirm and beg for him made him harder than he had thought possible. "Daryl" she whined playfully biting his neck trying to get her way and she did, she gasped with exhilaration as he pushed himself inside her, her knees were touching his sides and she used her feet to push him inside her deeper as she wrapped her legs around him enjoying each thrust.