Teaser For Sequel

Prologue.

"I hate you!"

"Maybe love isn't enough"

"Go fuck yourself Daryl"

"We got married too fast"

"Grow up Olivia and stop being a brat!"
......
"And if you sign there, you are officially divorced Ms Blake" Olivia's lawyer spoke sliding the papers from underneath her pen. She looked to her side saddened that there was an empty chair "dont worry love, its harder for the guys to face their ex wives when it comes to the signing" her lawyer added rather brashly. "Makes it seem all that more official" he finished closing his briefcase and escorted Olivia from his office. And that was that, she had gone from Blake to Dixon to Blake all in the space of 5 years.Olivia now 23 years old, was now also a divorcee.

She sighed as she lit her fourth cigarette in ten minutes, sitting on a bench outside her lawyers office she pondered her next move.

She had a thousand dollars in her bank account, no where to live, and no life. That thought alone brought her to tears as she sat alone. "This is shit" she kept repeating herself.

And no one cared right now. Sure she could go to Lori and Rick's and they would have her in the guest room but they had a two year old son, their family life was perfect they didnt need Olivia blubbing around them. Lori had text and called her that morning, she knew it was the final day for the divorce proceedings but Olivia didnt want to talk about it.

Other than that, she really did have no one. She hadnt seen nor heard from her parents since the day she left to move in with Daryl. Thinking about that day made her hate them even more than she physically could they were the ones that forced her to grow up so fast. Rolling her eyes at herself she couldnt believe she was blaming them for her mess, it wasnt theirs, it was hers.

Penny had found Olivia's social media profile a few months back and tried to message her a few times with updates on her and her parents but Olivia would pay no attention, it wasnt Penny she was pissed with but she made a promise to herself she would never go back and she stuck by that, Pushing Penny out in the process.

Flicking the cigarette to the ground Olivia got to her feet and googled the nearest hotel, for tonight at least she was going all out with the money she had, champagne, spa and room service and then tomorrow she would start over.

Thanking her Uber driver as he dropped her to the nearest Hilton she walked through the spinning doors and headed for the front desk.

"Name?" The blunt receptionist beckoned as she ferociously typed away on the computer "Olivia Dix- no Olivia Blake" she corrected herself, not that it mattered, the receptionist didnt know her life nor did she probably care. "Room 232" she snapped in response sliding a key card at Olivia. Not being bothered to respond she took the key and headed for her room.

The sad truth was, throwing money at a nice hotel room made matters worse, it looked just like the suite her and Daryl had on their wedding night. Daryl had surprised her with some help from Merle to arrange for the best suite King County Hotel had and it looked similar to where Olivia was now. How times had changed since that night.

Right now alcohol was needed and plenty of it. Pulling open the mini bar she tossed all the bottles she could grab onto her bed and began by opening the mini vodka and necking it. It wasnt the best solution to end the day but it was better than nothing.

She kicked off her heels and flopped on her bed, her phone was buzzing , it was Lori.

"Hey girl, you okay? Is it all done now? Where are you?" Lori rambled question after question at her sounding worried "yea its done, im fine, really I am, im just at the Hilton. Need a bit of me time" Olivia replied putting on a fake tone, she could cry on Lori tomorrow, tonight was just her.

Whilst on the phone she felt her phone vibrate, probably another email bombarding her inbox but she used it as an excuse to end the call with Lori.

It was a message, from Daryl.

Sorry it worked out the way it did. Look after yourself Liv xxx

That text alone broke her heart even more, they were divorced now, why did he have to be so nice all the time?

Sinking into the bed Olivia closed her eyes and thought back to where it all went wrong...

What do you think?
Want to find out how and why it went wrong?
I have the first three chapters ready, just waiting on a cover by daeneryscrown I hope you all enjoy it...
Its titled 'The Reunion' and will bring them to their ten year reunion from Highschool.