Part 11 & 12

Cr Rea Chakravarti
Part 11

Soon the wedding day arrived & there were hustle bustle all around both the houses. Sanyukta's cousins were continuously teasing her while she was blushing all the time. On the other hand kishore & anju, both were happy seing a smiling Sanyukta, though their heart pained thinking the moment she'll leave they will be all alone, as she was the only one who entertained them with her talks.
Evening appeared, thus Sanyukta started getting ready with her bridal dress & accessories. The guests started entering the house and kishore welcomed them warmly.
"Anju..please see Sanyukta is ready or not because the groom with his family members can reach here anytime"...kishore said her
"Yes!! U don't worry, everything is done. Sanyukta is also ready but the beauticians are doing a little bit of touch up in her make-up."...said anju smilingly.
"Heyy!! Everybody look, the groom has come"...a boy among the guests alerted everybody by his loud voice.
Everyone went outside & anju performed all the rituals. She took him and made him sit where the marriage will take place. After sometime the priest asked for the bride to come to which anju said that she will bring her.
Clad in a red lehenga & some jewellery... Sanyukta came down with her mom & sat beside her groom looking down. Sameer glared at her from top to bottom & smirked.
Soon the marriage got over & the red vermilion got placed on sanyukta's head.
Now it was the time when Sanyukta had to leave her dad's house & go to her husband's house permanently. She cried a lot hugging her mom & dad while they also cried with her.
She got inside the car & they left for their destination...

Thank u.

Part 12

They reached sameer's house and sameer's family members welcomed her. After completing some rituals, sameer's mom took Sanyukta to sameer's bedroom which was decorated with flowers & candles. She made her sit on the bed & said..." Wait here..I'm sending sameer"..to which Sanyukta nodded silently.
After sometime sameer opened the door & entered in. He sat beside her and turned her face to him while she looked down. He was about to move close to her when she said..."sameer don't u think we are too early about this? I mean we should know each other more & then decide about this"...Sameer took his hand back & silently turned to the other side. Sanyukta understood that he was not at all happy with her words. So, she turned to him & asked.." Are u angry"?.."no,but today I knew that where I stand in your life...u don't trust Me at all..."said sameer disappointedly
Sanyukta understood that she must'nt have said him those things so she turned him to face her and cupped his face. She kissed him on his cheek & said ..." I trust u more then I do anyone else". Sameer understood her gesture & proceeded towards her.
Soon they got intimate while sanyukta thanked her stars for sending a person like sameer in her life. But little did she knew that her fate was going to play a worse game with her!!

Thank u