Part 49

"Yeh ragini itna has kyun rhi thi? Kahin kuch karne k chakkar mein toh ni hai yeh?"... Thought khushwant

"Yeh sab chhod...khushwant yeh file leh yahanse aur chal meeting room mein otherwise Teri khair nhi"... Said khushwant to himself & went towards the meeting room taking the file...

Everyone got seated in the meeting room...& randhir was also present there...with his other employees...

" so Mr shekhawat let's start the presentation "...said the foreign delegate...Mr Mathew...

"Oh sure Mr Mathew!!"... Said Randhir & turned towards Sanyukta who was Standing there with a tensed face...even sweat beads were seen on her forehead!!"

Randhir thought that she might be nervous due to her lack of confidence. But somewhere in his heart, he was sure that Sanyu could do it!!

"Miss Sanyukta come ahead & start your presentation!!"... Ordered randhir
Sanyu looked at him & nodded her head!!...

She took the CD & required files from khushwant whereas ragini smiled & said in her ears..." All the best sanyukta!! "...to which she smiled...

Moving towards the projector, she greeted each & every delegate at first then, she explained the whole details of the project whereas all the delegates looked quite impressed by her explanation...which made randhir proud of his new employee..

"Miss aggarwal can u show us the project now!?"... Asked Mr Mathew
"Sure Sir!!"...sanyu said & then she connected the CD with the laptop...

"So here I go with the presentation!!"... Sanyu said &, looked towards the delegates while they started gossiping among each other...

Seing their strange behaviour sanyu crocked her brows & turned towards the projector only to see the blank blur color screen!!

Thank u