Chapter 1: The Beginning

Garl's POV:
Another cold night, another night of redemption. I tried to sleep but I cant so I stared at the moon for a few seconds... till I heard a very soothing melody. I ran outside and I saw Princess Luna flying... till she saw me. I tried to hide but her magic was powerful. I thought she would hurt me but she didnt.

"Dont be afraid young filly, I will never hurt one of my children." She said while looking into my eyes as if she is making cresent moons in my eyes.

I was extremely confused that I suddenly felt that I lost my weight and I felt like a feather, She was actually using her magic on me! Wow. Am I still dreaming?!?! If I am, I dont wanna wake up! We flew around ponyville to find young fillies and foals. I spotted a few fillies. They were Spirit, Magpie, Moondancer, Night Light, and Springsign.

"Young fillies, go forth and find more young ponies so that we will go to my own silent sanctuary of shadows and light" Luna said while us 6 floated. We galloped and found almost all fillies in ponyville.

"I think we found enough" Magpie said with glee.

"Very well then, we must go now. Once the sun rises you will be back here." Luna replied while we flew to her secret sanctuary.

------------------------------------------------
Hoi guys, SadnessInWhite here. I just made my new fanfic. I also need mlp OCs for the next chap. I need your help guys. Ill be waitin. Ciao.