Ch 2: Secret Society

Luna's POV:
I came back to the castle along with the fillies in daybreak. I told the to keep our little paradise a secret. I pretended to sleep so that my sister won't be suspicious since she forbade me to make my own society of ponies. She came in while I was pretending to be asleep with the blanket on my feet.

"She is sleeping tight" She said calmly. As she left the room with no doubt and suspicion in her mind. I stand up on my hooves and flew to the alley where Garl sleeps.

          "Wake up little moonbeam" I said while poking her snout with my front hoof. She woke up with a smile on her face.

          "Good morning, your Highness" she said with a calm, happy expression.

          "Don't call me your Highness, you can call me Luna. Say, why are you staying in the alleyway?" I said with sadness and pity in my voice.

          "I was an orphan. Everyone got adopted except me because of the lines on my face. There was a time where the new caretaker of the orphanage had favorite. The caretaker fedd all of them, but not me. She forced me to cook, wash the dishes, do the laundry, sweep the floor and other household activities. I was like a maid more than a filly. The caretaker taught the other fillies and foals to stay away from me bacuse I was a monster. I didn't know what's the problem with me... Until the orphanage closed down and now I live in the alleys" She said sadness in her voice.

        "Don't you worry, my child, for the moon paradise is open for fillies like you. Alone, abandoned, tired, hungry, and afraid. " I said while a smile litd up her face.

         "Thank you, your Highness!!" She said after she pulled me into a hug.

         "Don't worry. Find the others and tell them to wake up tonight, for we will come back to our paradise and return by midday" I said and flew back. I saw her smile at the side of my eye. I shall gather more later night....