Introduction

Author's pov

No words could merely describe her,
Not even the gods themselves, I believe so.

SHE was a beautiful child. Her hair was not blonde, but yet her beauty was beyond nonexistence.

When she was born,on June 25th, there had been no daddy to point to, her mother took upon herself to name her Diamond. Her name fit her perfectly, she had this cute little eyes that were dazzling, her lips were full yet juicy. A true diamond she was.

Her mother worked at a studio, she would sometimes stare at the little dime, and think of how pretty she was, how she could be a movie star when she grew up, and they wouldn't have to worry about money.

Mr. Cider, the studio manager stared at the little girl, touched her, asked her to sit on his lap, tried to get her alone whenever he had a chance. "A girl as pretty as you needs to know how to defend herself," Cider told her.
"All men aren't as kind as me."

The little dime couldn't speak for herself, but she smiled to reward him for looking out for her. Someday, Cider said, you'll be bigger  than Mama.

Years later

Mr. Cider made good on his promise - he pulled up in his Mustang and told Dee, who was now 13,to get in.
"Today's the day you learn how to defend yourself."

They pulled off the road into an open space, with a lot of long, dry grass. First he set up the cans and then he showed her the gun.
"Do you want me to load it?" he asked slowly placing about eight bullets on her palm.

He then showed her how to open the chamber and slid them in. He warned her that when the gun went off, it would make a loud noise and it's force would push her backwards.

He then made sure she was standing firmly, legs apart, and holding it with both hands. He then moved her fingers to show her how to cock the gun, so that it was ready to hammer a bullet.

The first shot was loud and unpleasant to her. She looked on to her left and noticed Cider laughing his ass off. Determination, grew inside her. She squeezed the trigger, cocked the gun, squeezed again and Boom, the cans fell to the ground.

"Mhm, Impressive, " Cider said clapping his hands.

" Did I do it right? " Dee asked jumping up and down but no answer was given.

" Forgive me Dee, "Cider said as her reached up her skirt. With his forced pull, he took her underwear to her knees." But I just can't help myself "

He had forgotten about the gun in her hands, whatever was going on through his mind,the gun was the last thing he could ever think of.

Dee stared down at him, her eyes got wider, she licked her lips and cocked the gun, she lifted both her hands, and blew his face away.

She dropped the gun, her heart pounding as if it was about to break out of her ribcage.

"This isn't how you imagined it would feel to be alone with Dee motherfucking tranada.. Hmm" she asked the man who lay across from her.

Cider showed no reaction.

Dee ran back to the Mustang, perplexed and not knowing what to do.

And that right there, is how Dee learnt how to defend herself.