Trouble begets trouble

Chapter 1

Dee's Pov

"Fuck! What a wasted piece of shit!"
"I thought this fucking thing was automatic, then why isn't it moving!" I say out loud pressing the Start button as many times as possible, but the damn thing couldn't move, not even slightly.

I look over the rear view mirror and all I could see was worry written all over my face. Out of anger I broke the jawn off.

"Damn it! "

I felt intense bitterness welling up in my mouth.

"God Damn it! "

I step out of the car and look around to see if I could somehow manage to get out of this hell place.

"Fuck!" I scream out loud on top of my lungs.

"watch your language yo." I hear a voice.

I must be going crazy, huh. It must be one of those little voices in my head acting up. Or maybe, it could be Mr.Ciders ghost haunting me already.

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I heard a similar voice again.

" She looking hella saucy, right? "

This time I knew it was real. It couldn't be my imagination,the voice was just surreal.

I look on my side, opposite to the car and see two gigantic men, staring blankly at me. I couldn't help but notice how strange and out of earth they looked. Their eyes big and wide as owls, ears looked like weather balloons attached to their heads. I could tell by how they looked they were men to be feared, their bodies looked like sacks of meat, arms hanging like menacing weapons from their shoulders.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and thought of a plan to get out of there.

I slowly walk backwards, and I notice them moving forward towards me. I step on something strange, I look down and see Mr.Ciders hand. His whole body was as pale as a ghost.

"That is Cider! " one of the gigantic men said out loud.

" The gun shot we heard, that was you killing Mr. Cider? " the other one said.

I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"We are Mr. Ciders bodyguards, we followed you here but he had commanded us to stay a little far away so we couldn't scare you off." one of them said.

"We must revenge! Nobody kills our boss and escapes from it. " he said again, picking up the gun I used to shoot Cider.

Out of the blues,I mastered enough courage and started to run.

I looked back and saw them running after me, there was no way they were going to give up and I wasn't going too either. I ran as fast as my feeble legs could carry me, but they were too weak to function anymore. I fell to the ground and I couldn't move a single muscle. I was as helpless as a baby. This right here was the moment I wished the Lord could take my life.

"You thought you were going to escape huh!" one of them said as he lifted me up from the ground holding my arm so tight. I thought my arm was going to fall off.

"you have a gun in your hands, just kill me already" I said, tears streaming down my face. I was so ready for them to end my life, there was no way I could bare them torture me.

"We are not going to kill you, yet, we have something in store for you.

They tied my arms, put me in a sack and locked me in the boot of the car. I could barely breath, I tried to save myself but my efforts were to no avail.

I then heard us come to a stop. "Get out of the fucking car,"one of them said pushing me out.

I had no idea where we were. There was a house that looked deserted and made out of bricks, which was really strange.They unlocked the door and pushed me inside. I kept banging on the door but no one opened it. I walked back and forth until I noticed someone.

There was a young fella who was all curled up in the corner, he was quiet and a curious look was in his face, eyes like the timeless eyes of a statue.

"Yo, baby girl, calm yo self down" the young fella said.

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? " I blurted out, anger clearly written in my voice as I walked back and forth.

" I'm Nova btw, Nice to meet you".