"I'll Be Back"

Chapter 2

Dee's Pov

The room was silent for what seemed like eternity. I walked back and forth trying to figure a way out. I looked at the young fella and noticed him staring at me. I quickly looked in the opposite direction as I made my way towards the door. I looked at the strange door handle and messed with it but still, no luck was in for me.

I faced forward my back facing the door, I got into a squatting position and slowly slid down. Right as I was about to get up from the floor, my face crumpled and I lifted the back of my fist to my mouth trying to hold it all back.

I realized how the young fella would probably think I was a lunatic for losing my shit every single second, but I couldn't help it. I had been so careful to hide my emotions all my life, but now, suddenly grief consumed me over.

I leaned forward and buried my face in my hands. I turned away as tears began to stream down my face. My body was shaking as I struggled for air as I pictured everything that had happened before. Cider's image was  engraved on mind that I could see it whenever I closed my eyes.

Every emotion I had not expressed in
years broke through, and I didn't have the strength to control it anymore.

I don't know what the hell I was expecting the young fella to do, but somehow he managed to know exactly what I needed . He scooted over and without uttering a single word, he pulled me into his arms, onto his chest and just let me cry. I poured my heart out and just thought how kind the young fella was.

"it's alright baby girl, you can let it all out." he said as I noticed him looking down upon me.

"Did he just call me baby girl again? " I thought to myself as I caught a breath, my cheeks flushing with warmth.

I didn't utter a single word, but I noticed how safe I felt when I was in his arms.

"Come on Dee, your not a typical girl to be feeling all sorta emotions over a guy. You're just a "hopeless tomboy" as everyone says. "
I think to myself as I pull away from his chest and wipe away the tears on my cheeks.

  I look at him directly and all I could say was "thanks"

I walked to the other side of the room at a corner and sat there thinking of plans to escape. I then lay across the room as I stared up to what seemed like a ceiling as I watched it fade in and out of my blurry vision. My sense of thought was interrupted by a loud bang on the door. The door flew open as three men dressed completely in gray walked in the room. They flashed a light onto my face, making me squint.

Everything seemed strange. One of the men walked towards me and stood next to me. The other two, walked towards the young fella and held him tightly on his arms.  You could tell he had given up on everything since he did not bother to free.

"Hurry up you imbecile, walk like a man!" one of the men ordered as they dragged him across the room his feet loosely dragging across the room.

I had no idea where they were taking him. He looked behind, he had a gaze and I had this feeling that he wanted to say something but couldn't.

I felt a cold stream down my cheek and noticed tears  falling down.

"N.. N... Nova! " I cried out loud.

This was the first time I actually said his name. Dang! It hit me that he was forcefully leaving. I stood up and took a few steps before I was held back by the other man, I knew I couldn't get away, so I just watched in disbelief.

" Don't worry baby girl.... I'll be back" those were his last words as the door flung shut.

~~~~~~~~~Author's Note ~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry it took me forever to write.
Was experiencing writer's block and whenever I wrote it just didn't seem interesting.
This is still not my best, but I hope y'all enjoy

~❤️❤️