-madness-

Madness a word for craziness.
It's​ a word to describe people with mental disorders. Those people have sick illusions and can do bad things.

Blood came out of his mouth and his neck. Dark red blood. I looked at him and then at my hand which was full covered in blood. I let the knife which was in my hand fall. I felt great. I finally did it. I finally killed him.

I heard sirens outside the building and footsteps outside the room but I didn't cared. But suddenly there was a knock on the door "GCPD!!!" a voice screamed. I stood there my body and the ground blood covered as a cop stormed into the apartment. He looked at me with disgusted face. I begun to smile then. "My name is Detective Jim Gordon. And you better come with me to the Police station" he said and looked angry at me. I walked to him and said "What a pleasure" I held my hand out and he cuffed them. He then led me outside to the Police car. The whole way I just laughed out loud.

As we arrived at the GCPD he pulled me out of the car and in the station. He sat me down at a bank and cuffed me on it. He then walked upstairs and talked to another man. Everyone looked at me because I had blood all over my body. A man with glasses walked past me "Hey" I said to him and laughed out loud. He looked at me with a strange face and walked to me. He then asked scared "Hi. Why are you here?" I laughed and said "Don't you see? I killed someone." I said smiling at him. "Oh ok" he said and continued walking. Strange guy. Jim Gordon and his buddy looked at me then they walked to me and Jim said while he untied me "Ok, follow me" I stood up and was still smiling while I followed him and his buddy with the strange hat into a interrogation room. There just stood a table with three chairs. His buddy led me to the chair and I sat down. He and Jim sat on the other side of the table. They both looked at me with a disgusted face while I smiled at them. "So what is your name young lady?" Jim's buddy asked. "Oh, I'm Alison. But you can call me Ali. And what's your name old boy?" I asked smiling. He looked a little bit scared but then he said "I'm Harvey Bullock." I nodded and smiled naughty at him. "So Alison. Why did you kill this boy?" Jim asked and I looked at him. "Oh you mean Jonas. Yeah I really liked him he was a nice guy. Until..." I stopped and felt strange. I didn't want to say that. "Until what?" Jim asked because he felt that something was wrong. "Until he... Raped me" I said and my stomach turned around. I felt so strange while I said that. I didn't want to think about it. "He raped you? When?" Bullock asked. I felt how tears ran down my face at the thought of it. "Yesterday" I said stuttering. "And you killed him today? Did he visited you?" Jim asked very serious. "Yeah and... I think he wanted to do it again. He... He begun to undress me." I said and more tears ran down my face. But then I smiled again and said "But I took a knife and pulled it in his head. And then in his eyes. It was beautiful." I said and laughed at the end. They both looked at me disgusted. I smiled naughty at them and said bored "And what now? I'm bored." Jim looked into a file who laid on the table and then tipped at Bullock's shoulder. They walked outside but I could hear them. "Do you think we put her in prison or Arkham?" Bullock asked. I smiled.

Hopefully Arkham I heard it's a lot of fun there.

A voice in my head said. I liked that voice it gave me good advices. I didn't listen to Jim and Bullock anymore I just sat there and thought about Arkham or prison. Arkham is a lot more fun than prison. There are insane people like me. I smiled at the thought of meeting people like me. This would be fun. Jim walked back into the room. Harvey stayed at the door and watched everything. Jim walked to me and pulled me up. "Alison Walter. You're going to Arkham Asylum for killing Jason Richard." He said serious and I begun to laugh.

Yeeeah. That's great.

The voice said and I could just agree. Jim cuffed me again and then pulled me outside the building and into a police car. I sat down and saw him talking to a police officer. This officer looked at me and I waved at him while I smiled. He looked scared and walked to the car. He sat down and begun to drive. "Hi I'm Alison. And you are?" I asked happy. "You don't have to care." He said angry but a little scared too. I smiled and said "Uuh an angry one." He rolled his eyes and continued driving. I looked outside the window and saw Gotham by night. It was beautiful. I thought about how it was killing my boyfriend and how much fun I had and laughed sometimes. The driver looked sometimes with a disgusted face at me. Maybe it was because I still was covered in blood.

After a while driving he stopped and guards ran to the car they opened the door and one guard pulled me out of the car. "What a gentleman." I said laughing. He and his guard friends pulled me into the building. They stopped at a sort of reception. The lady who sat there looked at me and said. "What's your name?" "Alison Walter." I said naughty. She rolled her eyes and asked "How old are you Alison?" I smiled and answered "I'm 17 years old" She looked at me again and asked "Why are you here?" "Oh I killed my boyfriend" I said laughing. The guards then pulled me away. "Byeee" I yelled at her smiling but she didn't say anything back. That was rude. The guards pulled me in a sort of changing room and there hung a black white striped dress. I looked at the guards and said "Really? A dress? I'm not gonna wear this." They looked at me and rolled their eyes. I smiled and one guard walked away to get another outfit. He came back again and had pants and a shirt in his hand "This is the only thing he have Miss Walter." I raised an eyebrow. "That's better than the dress." I took it and got into the changing room. I undressed myself and laid my bloody clothes on the ground and put the new things on. I looked in the mirror which hung at the wall. I looked kinda cute. I walked outside the changing room and the guards cuffed me again. The guard who pulled me outside the car looked a little bit strange at me. I felt uncomfortable. I walked at a long floor with cells at each side. Inmates sat in there and some of them screamed. The guards stopped at a cell and led me in. Then they untied me and I walked to the bed. I was so tired that I instant fell asleep.

----------------
This is the first chapter from my new story. I hope you all like it. I'm going to make the storyline a little bit different then the original, but I hope that's ok. It's different then the other story. But it's a lot of fun to write.
Love you all :D